Which hd dth i should prefer ?

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
My dish tru almost got deactivated. Depending on channel additions i will still go to dish hd in future. Meanwhile what should i prefer hd dth now ? Pl help

It will be better if you elaborate your preferences in choosing HD dth for you.

Hd Sports channels plus low tariff, not like dish tru hd.

Karthik bhai if you are true sports lover then you should go with tata sky and another option is reliance .

Go for videocon D2h , ESPN HD & STAR CRICKET HD already available..
ESPN 3D on the card ... :tup
Tatasky costly in terms of sports channels packaging.. :(

Reliance DTH is dead.... :(

Well i like to answer this type of queries most as i know which dth is really good and which shows good only to get more customers and nothing in it.

Firstly every dth is doing their business so we can't say anyone is really too good/best and anyone is too bad.

Tata Sky's picture quality and sound quality is just awesome with a nice UI.But you have to pay too much simply you can't manage if you are poor.

If you go with ADTV you will get channels with affodable prices for more you can see Adtv Hd section our Smod Jenit has elaborate what is giving adtv.

Afterall i want to tell D2H is good with its prices.Simply the cheapest dth with price.You can get 3d channels so sood and as mystic told you will get Espn And Star Cricket hd surely as its already available.

So after reading it you decide to whom you go.

Good luck. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Well i like to answer this type of queries most as i know which dth is really good and which shows good only to get more customers and nothing in it.

Firstly every dth is doing their business so we can't say anyone is really too good/best and anyone is too bad.

Tata Sky's picture quality and sound quality is just awesome with a nice UI.But you have to pay too much simply you can't manage if you are poor.

If you go with ADTV you will get channels with affodable prices for more you can see Adtv Hd section our Smod Jenit has elaborate what is giving adtv.

Afterall i want to tell D2H is good with its prices.Simply the cheapest dth with price.You can get 3d channels so sood and as mystic told you will get Espn And Star Cricket hd surely as its already available.

So after reading it you decide to whom you go.

Good luck. ;)

:tup This is SIDHI baat NO bakwas...... very well said admin :tup

Thanks for all your reviews and advices. my dish hd connection got deactive just now.
only fta channels coming.

Though you asked for HD DTH only.
I suggest you to go for HD DVR.
I am using recorder since long and find it very useful.
:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock