Discussion Which International T20 Leagues do you watch?

Which T20 cricket do you watch?

• Total voters

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I think no other T20 league apart from IPL enjoys even 1% viewership of IPL. As timing is not suitable for us. Or we just don't care about other cities and states of other countries. Lack of Indians players doesn't help here. Anyhow broadcasters are nowadays heavily investing in this new leagues like SA20 and ILT20 I am wondering whether these leagues are any popular in this country.

Bonus Question: What's your opinion on new formats like T10 League and The Hundred? Do you watch these leagues?

You must add the hundred and T20 blast( Mother of all T20 leagues ). And change title name remove T20 from title.

Last edited:
You must add the hundred and T20 blast( Mother of all T20 leagues ). And change title name remove T20 from title.
I added T20 Blast. I omitted The Hundred though. Let's keep the discussion to T20 Leagues. We can discuss about The Hundred and T10 Leagues via replies.

I watch only 1st match only to see the coverage & graphics of channels which are in the sports business for the first time or live telecasting after many years. I mainly watch IPL.

I personally watch almost all bbl games and after ipl it's my second favorite
Coz australia is my second favorite country as a cricketing nation

Yes sat20 also interesting but hope like old sa leagues this league not end up chocked

SA20 big lesson for CSA, they have now proves why they are Chokers to entrie world. missed direct qualifying for CWC 2023 important tournament from SA20. nightmare for ChokerSA playing qualification round with teams like Zimbabwe, Scotland, Netherlands.

Mainly BBL. It is one of the most competitive league in the world..

Earlier it was very good, but it is loosing charm now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock