Discussion Which is a better Bengali Movie Channel according to you friends ?

Which is a better Bengali Movie Channel ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Which is a better Bengali Movie Channel according to you friends ? Only channels available on DTH are considered.

Not voted fr star jalsha as the movies they offered easily available on hotstar, Prime movies ..But the art film , which offered by zee bangla cinema , mostly not available on net ...That's y voted for Zee bangla cinema

Jalsha Movies has a monopoly on Bangla movies, as well as an exclusive deal with Shree Venkatesh Films, which is one of Tollywood (the Bangla Tollywood)'s biggest producers. So only small, less important films go to Zee Bangla Cinema.
Similarly, the lion's share of Marathi films go to Zee Talkies.

I don't watch much of bengali content.But voted Jalsa Movies which has a value add of sporting events too like current IPL

I voted for Zee Bangla cinema. Somehow I agree with @Optimus_Prime bro, Zee bangla cinema Air many good quality movies that not available in Net. Also Zee bangla Cinema Airs many original movies, that only Air on tv First.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock