Discussion Which is the best character of the Cop Universe?

Best cop in the Cop Universe?

• Total voters

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
By now most bollywood fans have seen atleast one movie of Rohit Shetty's Cop Universe. It started with Singham in 2010. After that we had 3 more box-office hit movies with Singham Returns, Simmba and Sooryavanshi. All three characters have their own strength. While Singham is more of a serious guy. Simmba is cunning and witty. Sooryavanshi is daring. He doesn't care about his surroundings or anyone in general. There is a place for loose canon officer in the universe. This is a discussion for other day.

So let's discuss among the three? You have freedom to change your vote based on discussion.

By now most bollywood fans have seen atleast one movie of Rohit Shetty's Cop Universe. It started with Singham in 2010. After that we had 3 more box-office hit movies with Singham Returns, Simmba and Sooryavanshi. All three characters have their own strength. While Singham is more of a serious guy. Simmba is cunning and witty. Sooryavanshi is daring. He doesn't care about his surroundings or anyone in general. There is a place for loose canon officer in the universe. This is a discussion for other day.

So let's discuss among the three? You have freedom to change your vote based on discussion.
Simmba at the top , then Sooryavanshi and at the end Singham . So this will be the Order

Simmba > Sooryavanshi > Singham

I wished I would love Sooryavanshi and put him above Singham for all the stunts. But I don't like the character forgetting flaw of his character.
I just put him above Singham because of his screen pressence and way of doing action sequences. Singham looks like fake ( Ajay Devgan) at many instances . Let it be gun Sequences or thrashing the goons . It looks like 60 year old ( Retired Uncle) is doing action whereas Akshay Kumar's character looks promising although Forgetting the names sequences could have been skipped.

I just put him above Singham because of his screen pressence and way of doing action sequences. Singham looks like fake ( Ajay Devgan) at many instances . Let it be gun Sequences or thrashing the goons . It looks like 60 year old ( Retired Uncle) is doing action whereas Akshay Kumar's character looks promising although Forgetting the names sequences could have been skipped.
Forgetting name thing in beginning was fun. It got annoying during serious scenes. I expected him to outgrow out it by the end. Yes, I agree about Singham. He looks old.

I Like this Cop Characters from Tollwood.
  • Sai Kumar - Police Story
  • Rajshekar - Ankusam
  • Vijay Shanti - Karthavyam
  • Nagarjun - Shivamani
  • Pawan Kalyan - Gabbar Singh
  • Venkatesh - Gharshana
  • Mahesh Babu - Pokiri
  • Vikramarkudu - Ravi Tej
  • Temper - Jr. NTR
  • Ram Charan - Dhruva
  • Ravi Teja - KRACK.
Sorry for Off Topic DJ Bro.

@Rajkumar bro. This thread is about Rohit Shetty's cop universe movies bro. Not about cops in movies. Than I would have added Dabbang and Wanted bhais'. 😉

Simmba has that ability to crack jokes while delivering punches that the other two do not. Ranveer’s cheerful-yet-wickedly-humorous character and the levity he brings to the role make him different from Akshay and Ajay whose main role (make no mistake, they are oustanding at it) is to beat the opposition into pulp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock