Discussion Which is the best English Movie channel?

• Thread starter karan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 9,691

The best English Movie channel as per you...

• HBO

• Movies Now

• MN+

• &Prive

• Sony Pix

• Star Movies

• WB

• MNX

• &Flix HD

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karan

Reaction score
Hi guys according to you which is best english movie channel ..plz vote on basis of picture quality, movie rights,channel logo , price etc

My favourite Hollywood movies channels are &prive and & flix both channels hav amazing picture quality , perfect logo and some blockbuster movie rights

Romedy Now HD. Star Movies sucks nowadays. They stopped airing Home Alone and Home Alone 2 : Lost in New York.

Romedy Now HD. Star Movies sucks nowadays. They stopped airing Home Alone and Home Alone 2 : Lost in New York.
Times now channels are very good for starters as they provide 4 hd movies channels at 23 rs only but they dont hav large movies library ...mostly all english movies channels hav very good pq and perfect logo and all channels looks very premium ..only sony pix sucks

I feel difficult to find one. Channels whose parent company owns a Studio will gain more movies from there. Every channel has a kitty of good movies.
Star Movies now mostly shows only Marvel- Disney movies. But it's good to watch with Kids or Family.
I found &Flix has an integration of Movies from all Studios.

I feel difficult to find one. Channels whose parent company owns a Studio will gain more movies from there. Every channel has a kitty of good movies.
Star Movies now mostly shows only Marvel- Disney movies. But it's good to watch with Kids or Family.
I found &Flix has an integration of Movies from all Studios.
Absolutely 💯% Agreed with @Raju lal Brother.

&Flix seems most Classy Integrated Movie Channel caters Different Genre of Movies from All Studios.

Logo of this Channel is really a Good Curation by the Designers . Pricing also Good to Subscribe and Watch.

Sony Pix also a Good offering from SPN. The Neon Logo looked very Nice on TV.

Last edited:
Among English GECs there is a clear winner (Viacom18), with Star coming a close second. AXN and Zee Café are really struggling. With English movies it is more difficult to compare networks, and everyone does well, though Star Movies often tends to hog the limelight as it has the most superhero (Marvel) movies. Ratings-wise, IIRC, MNX has the most ratings. Also, since Sony does not have regional channels, I like Sony Pix's strategy of having Hindi, Tamil and Telugu audio feeds on the main channel itself, instead of Hindi dubbing on Sony Max (like what happens with &pictures and Star Gold).

As far as graphics is concerned, Zee and Sony do the best job, followed by Times and HBO. Star (both Star Movies and SMS HD) is downright outdated and terrible. Star Movies has not changed its logo or graphics since 2009. (as per Logopedia)

Graphics-wise, &privé HD and MN+ HD look like truly premium channels, as did the now-defunct Sony Le Plex HD, while &flix and Sony Pix look like energetic, high-octane channels. Star Movies, on the other hand, has no identity at all. Just a lot of blue and white. SMS HD is equally bad. Links have been attached for each channel that give a summary of the graphic design for each channel and who designed it.

As much as Star's Hindi and Bangla graphics are awesome, among the best in India (e.g., Star Plus, Star Jalsha, SG Select, Jalsha Movies), some English channels have awfully bad graphics (such as SWP HD, Star Movies and SMS HD). Star World is OK, and Nat Geo and Fox Life are nice. There is no comparison between Star Movies and Fox Movies Asia, which is 1000x better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock