Discussion Which is the best starting DPO Packs among dths ? Let's discuss (ROI/South)

Which is the best starting DPO Packs among dths ?

• Videocon D2H - Sliver Combo Pack Tamil etc (Any South Indian Language)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DishTV, D2h & Sun Direct offers discount in NCF!
the new Family Pack by DishTV has almost every popular channels under 230 (gst including)
There is no discount on sun direct NCF. Infact they are charging more. When all dth charge 153 for NCF sun charges 154.

The biggest drawback with Tata Sky is the lack of discount on curated packs which shoots up the overall net price of a curated back by a lot which makes it highly unattractive.

Dish TV has deep discounts on all curated packs so you it makes it really affordable to get majority of North Indian channels in 250-300 range.

The biggest drawback with Tata Sky is the lack of discount on curated packs which shoots up the overall net price of a curated back by a lot which makes it highly unattractive.

Dish TV has deep discounts on all curated packs so you it makes it really affordable to get majority of North Indian channels in 250-300 range.
True. Some discounts must be given on NCF. Moreover, AFAIK if someone only subscribes to NCF Basic in Tata Sky @ Rs. 153.40 a month he will not get all the FTA Channels present in Tata Sky. If I am wrong kindly correct me. For example, D2H within 153.40 is providing all the FTA Channels available in its platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock