Seeking Help Which is the cheapest DTH connection?

Ankit90

Reaction score
Hii ,
I am currently using ddfd . Now I am thinking of switching to paid dth.Which is the cheapest DTH connection (except independent TV ) with monthly payment of 200-250rs. Please help me with this.

All DTH after Trai regulations are same, take Rs 153 free to air channel pack North or South pack consisting of more than 100-150 channels and add channels of your choice price ranging from 10 paise to max. Rs 22 and pay for what you want. Tatasky Airtel DTH are better option as they cover more channels

Hii ,
I am currently using ddfd . Now I am thinking of switching to paid dth.Which is the cheapest DTH connection (except independent TV ) with monthly payment of 200-250rs. Please help me with this.
After new TRAI rules no one is costlier or cheaper everyone has same prices.
Both Tata Sky and Airtel Digital TV are best options.

Last edited:
Hii ,
if u r from south...then sun direct may cost little lower...all others are same.

All are same now. Go for tata sky or Airtel Digital TV, both are best.

Hii ,
You must go with Tata Sky because it's SQ & PQ is the best. Also its Multi TV charges are lower as compared to other DTH providers like Airtel & Dish TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock