Seeking Help Which is the cheapest DTH connection?

I am from Haryana bro... isn't sun direct famous only in South. My means to say that is it okay to go for sundirect i.e.is there is any issue like in independent TV.
It has no more the South tag. It is better than independent tv. No problem bro. For connection in Haryana contact here 0172 4620292. Haryana zone.

It has no more the South tag. It is better than independent tv. No problem bro. For connection in Haryana contact here 0172 4620292. Haryana zone.
Bro after new TRAI regulations new packs of every DTH costs almost same. So why are you suggesting him a DTH better than Independent TV. Why not just the best one which costs the same but with better services?

He should go with Airtel or Tata Sky as they do regular channel additions, top notch customer care and no hardware issues.

Even long time Sun Direct members like @Chezhiyan bro hating new hardware as it causing problems. (Reference to his post)

Bro after new TRAI regulations new packs of every DTH costs almost same. So why are you suggesting him a DTH better than Independent TV. Why not just the best one which costs the same but with better services?

He should go with Airtel or Tata Sky as they do regular channel additions, top notch customer care and no hardware issues.

Even long time Sun Direct members like @Chezhiyan bro hating new hardware as it causing problems.
I also suggest dish tv. You are right. All are same. Better to go with any one....

I also suggest dish tv. You are right. All are same. Better to go with any one....
Service wise not same bro. Only cost wise same now.
Dish TV is also at huge issues now. Not much bright future. Might sell themselves to other company.

Tata Sky and Airtel are pretty stable and solid company for now. Airtel delays additions of new channels where as Tata Sky super actively doing everything, even portal is top notch, bug free and regularly updated.

If you were from South, especially Tamil user, Sun Direct would have been the cheapest option, as they provide Tamil DPO packs at lowest price which obviously includes their own network channels. But that isn't the case, so there's nothing different in terms of cost for you. You have two options.

1. For best service, highest number of HD channels, best SD channel PQ, you can go with Tata Sky.

2. For best HD channel PQ and AQ, you can go with Airtel, however their portal is mediocre and has lot of bugs and also they don't have many HD channels on their platform and have incomplete bouquets.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock