Votes: 1 1.5%
  • India ahead

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Cnn Ibn News 18

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • India today

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
If NDTV is not biased so i think every channel in the list is fair and unbiased.

Congress supporting channels
NDTV, India today, Aaj tak, CNN-IBN,News 24

BJP supporting channels
Times now, Republic,zee news

unbiased but advertise Govt. policies or yojana/schemes and give facts rather than assumptions
DD News
DD India

Rajya Sabha is another very good ch

Yes NDTV Also biased. I Do not Need Any Link, I already Knew that. But you also cant ignore that my point is also 100% right. You agree or not that's not matter.

They need to be biased as they are corporate and are doing business to make profit at the end of the day, they are not here to lead the nation by doing constructive discussion. Because money is in breaking/trending news which is often foul languages and not in constructive discussion. So if we are expecting them to be unbiased then we are living in stone age

That's where prasar bharati role come into play. They talks about Govt policies and not about parties. Also making money from news is also not their priority

Last edited:
Bjp is controlling private media through it raids and threatens... How can I govt news channel be unbiased... Its 100% Pro modi channel.

Edit: I see votes for republic TV... Lol seriously... Arnab is a slave and dog for Modi. Everyone knows that... The fact that ndtv is unbiased is they're not afraid of Modi. No other media has guts to do that.
The fact is NDTV is Republic of Congress since ages. For 60 yrs Congress ruled and so did Congress loving journalist and media houses like NDTV, Aajtak, The Hindu, Indian Express etc Now that Congress is loosing power so media houses are changing sides.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock