Which is your DTH Package and add-on/a-la-carte?

Bouquets:
Turner bouquet 1
TV18 telegu value hd
Discovery hd b4
Tvtn news bouquet
Malayalam FTA
Disney universal

Alacarte:
ABP news
Zee news
India TV
Star sports hindi hd
Sony hd
Star Plus hd
Colors hd
Zee TV hd
Republic TV
Republic bharat

It's there bro. But I have Subscribed to Sony SAB SD especially to watch TMKOC (Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah ) old episodes. I watch it sometimes while taking lunch. ;);)
Oh got it... I thought it's HD :) There's a disadvantage when there's no simulcast...

I'm from Kerala
I'm using Kerala Vision Digital Cable
I'm planning to move to a DTH provider due to unreasonable plans
Please help me to choose the best service provider in Kerala

Main channels are Lifestyle - like FYI18, TLC, etc
English Movie channels, zee cafe, star world, comedy central and colors infinity

Also is there any dth provider who lets us choose the base pack 100 channels (other than DD channels)

While visiting all the websites, they are showing their own curated packs or Basic FTA pack with 100 Channels

Also is there any dth provider who lets us choose the base pack 100 channels (other than DD channels)
No

Right now there will not be any discrimination between DTHs as all of them have to offer the same price for the channel you buy. Some may offer discounts on the NCF, not all

No

Right now there will not be any discrimination between DTHs as all of them have to offer the same price for the channel you buy. Some may offer discounts on the NCF, not all

That's not what I asked

What I meant is that, which of the DTH providers allow us to choose the Base Pack of 100 Channels, in which we can select the channels, other than the mandatory Doordarshan Channels. I tried in some of the DTH websites, but all I could find was the Base Packs made by the service providers which contains unnecessary channels - eg, I'm from Kerala, so I do not need Telugu, Kannada, Bengali FTA channels. Is there a service provider where we can tailor make our own Base Pack

That's not what I asked

What I meant is that, which of the DTH providers allow us to choose the Base Pack of 100 Channels, in which we can select the channels, other than the mandatory Doordarshan Channels. I tried in some of the DTH websites, but all I could find was the Base Packs made by the service providers which contains unnecessary channels - eg, I'm from Kerala, so I do not need Telugu, Kannada, Bengali FTA channels. Is there a service provider where we can tailor make our own Base Pack

All dth and cable will allow you to choose 100 chs. They have to as it's the law otherwise their license will be cancelled.

Right now few dth like D2h have issue with site so that choice is not working but it will be shorted soon

Last edited:
My DISHTV Package ₹ 365/-(Hindi Marathi & Kannada)
1.SAB HD
2.ZEE CINEMA HD
3.MAX HD
4.SGOLD HD
5.CINEPLEX HD
6.ZEE BOLLYWOOD
7.MAX2
8.UTV MOVIES
9.MTV BEATS HD
10.DISCOVERY HD
11.ANIMAL PLANET HD
12.NTGEO HD
13.SONY BBC EARTH HD
14.NTGPEOPLE HD
15.TLC HD
16.FOX LIFE HD
17.ZEE MARATHI HD
18.SPRAVAAH HD
19.CMARATHI HD
20.ZEE TALKIES
22.Zee 24Taas
23.CKANNADA CINEMA
24.SSPORTS HINDI HD
25.Zee Business
26.Discovery Kidz
After Moving to Tatasky I want to add Suvarna HD Udaya HD & Travel XP HD(For these 3 Hd channels I m moving to TATA).

Last edited:
That's not what I asked

Airtel, TS are the ones I know

Iam a sun direct user.Now shifted to their malayalam dpo pack 2 for Rs.235.
Sony sd pack=35/-infotaintment pack=10
Total 290/-

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock