Discussion Which is your favorite info entertainment channel ?

happy_penguin

Reaction score
My favorite info entertainment channel is Sony BBC Earth HD.

Which is your favorite info entertainment channel ?

After I receive some recommendations here I may ask my LCO

to add the channel.

Man, you have been using this place like Quora or what. You asked a TV channel question which needs to be under TV channel section only. No matter what you are going to do after knowing the result (saying this after reading you'll ask your LCO to add it).

You recently criticized your LCO for being not so workaholic and friendly, wanted to change into DTH but due to rented house owner disallowing you couldn't fix the antenna. Now if you ask the same LCO to add any new channel do you think he will contact the MSO to add it on their platform? You will have to waste your further time by writing frustrating experiences here. Incase the channel is already available, he still won't since he isn't workaholic and you have to curse him again.

You recently criticized your LCO for being not so workaholic and friendly, wanted to change into DTH but due to rented house owner disallowing you couldn't fix the antenna. Now if you ask the same LCO to add any new channel do you think he will contact the MSO to add it on their platform? You will have to waste your further time by writing frustrating experiences here. Incase the channel is already available, he still won't since he isn't workaholic and you have to curse him again.
@Akash Solanki
I gotta ask one question if the MSO has the channel. LCO gotta to have it. Right?

No Mso has not paid channel. Broadcaster Giving channel Stb Then Mso provide the channel...

@Bapun Raz
Okay I will stop posting then if that makes you so mad.

@Everyone else who replied
Thanks for the replies. Much appreciated. I will definitely consider those channels.

@Bapun Raz
Okay I will stop posting then if that makes you so mad.
Sure, its upto you. Unless we ban and kick you out, its your own wish to whenever come and go. If you have done exceptional job people will miss you, may ask you to return, if you have make them go mad they will jump in happiness.

I was not going mad but i take care of the site and your "repetitive" "unnecessary" queries were feeling like spam. Especially in the Digital Cable TV section. If you quit, the section will be blessed and people will thank me.

Again, its upto you how you take my replies but i am saying for the good of the forum. If you were me and i were you, i would have to say this to you. You won't be feeling like a "happy" penguin then.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock