Discussion Which kids channels do you let your children watch?

The kids channels I allow my kids watch are

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Among thousands of visitors in this beautiful forum. Some of you are parents and this is a poll specially meant for you. Parents doesn't have to be mom and dad. Could be chacha and mama (uncles) Anyone nursing the young ones in the family.

This is just meant to know what content you feel comfortable showing to the young minds of this country.

If you are showing any regional and service provider's channel. Please specify in comments.

EDIT - I apologise for forgetting to add Sony Yay. There is a limit of channel I could add at the moment in the moment. So please prefer to comment if you are voting for Sony Yay.

Last edited:
I Casted on all kids channels - which i would watch with small kids & my bro , as i learnt from my childhood we need to watch variety of shows not end up getting attached to only one channel as nowadays nick only shows motu patlu- i dont want them to learn stereotype people by calling them motu or patlu , i choose nick as in night they show power rangers show, which has moral & team work in it which i'm fond of. CN i dont want them to voice act stereotype like actors sunny deol oggy oye oggy like that & srk old kkkkk lyk that . i choose CN as at night it shows be cool scooby doo team work- shows indirectly humans are monsters as they plan evil even led to this pandemic & global warming. courage the cowardly dog show as it helps to learn to be compassionate to over other animals and near ones. Courage even though faces scary problems - even if he fels like running away he doesnt rather he faces problem head on and tries all ways to solve the problem even takes help from others & suggestions from computer and is mainly loyal to both muriel & eustace- even though eustace scares him he still protects him - learn family values should protect our loved ones.

I chose Marvel HQ as it has good shows - pokemon - friendship values , they learn to play along with others and learn from others difference , we can challenge our belief by improving ourself like pikachu overcomes an learns new ability by trying and training with his friend ash ketchum, Guardian of the galaxy movie like animation . they do need to improve their schedule and air new episodes quickly their new addition Marvel disk wars is good , they should air remaining eps. not repeat old episodes again same episodes . Milo's Murphy law only shown at weekends

i Choose Hungama TV kids channel as it all tym favourite kids anime series Shinchan - it has so many things to learn how the family works together even in difficult times, even relive our kindergardern time how they play with their buddies in kindergardern , they prtray real life situation in family even discuss global warmijng problem , summer wherre they eat together as family watermelon . play with pet shiro who is caring towards small kid hemawari - she lyk kid hey made animation and dubbing good how realisticall small baby would annoy people around her in family with her mischief . i could not see them even in our indian animation . even though these were made lomg time back i meant old animation still makes us connect to their life kasukame defense group to save our neighnourhood, help old ppl in housewrk- even helps us understand difficulty faced by K.G teachers in teaching and managing their personal life. Principal sir himself runs the bus as it helps it to save money , small kids clean their desks, play as team . even discuss shows updates with their friends what they saw in tv like we used to do. i cant find any realistic prtray in our indian animation series yet except rare animated old films. which they rebooted badly small kids should know reality of our life with joy will help them to face real life problem in future nit eating just ladoo or samosa- in reality they wud only get toothache or gas if eaten more. wothout veggies like they eat in shinchan , and other shws shown in humgama TV . if they imrove programming or even air their old popular shows they'll be back in BARC top ratings soon. though we have to wait to see.

I Choose Sonic - as it airs Ninja hattori - who tells & also follows to do home work and continuously practice to keep skill , he even helps amara his enemy when in trouble - teaches kenichi never to cheat even in how problems , suggests how to improve . even helps mom in household work . helps kenichi's dad with office wrk by giving suggestion .He admits his mistake in front of others. kids will learnt honest and being responsible person in life.

I Chose Pogo
- as it airs Mr Bean animated series in night - Mr bean teaches how to be independent and enjoy our life to the fullest , he find ingenious ways to solve the problem . he does helps others . he always finds a way to solve the problem in right manner , if thing doesnt go well he acceprts the same and doesnt worried that much . it teaches kids its sometimes ok to lose . as it helps them to learn resilience to be perserverance. to not give up. and try to focus on happy things in life.

I Chose Disney - as it shows Doraemon & disney kids shows , Doraemon - teaches life lessons in simple manner in each episode , it tells children about real life problems - facing the world - explains the concept of global warming how we can solve it by reusing things even small pencil and papers as they show in one ep they go in other world of past . where the paper are used by poor kid to to help repair roof . old cycle thrown by sunyo helped the poor chap after doraemon repaired it to travel long distance in shirt time, broken bucket was sealed using silver tape which he used to cook for his sick mom and thrown match box helped him to light fire quickly he was so thankful to doraem he thought doraemon was god. as he fall upon him when he was praying to statue . he even kept statue of doraemon in respect in end. when doraemon returns to his world he sees people throwing things which could be reused or repaired he shouted at them. this teaches kids that we should reuse things as their could be some person in need of those things but doesnt have them. we should utilize our resources carefully and repair it. how not to give up to bully , what goes around that comes around . bully harrasses a person he wud be punished by d teacher or mom due to his karma . Nobita manages ro score good marks after hard work & study whole night in difficult test. his sir praised him. it teaches kids through hardwrk we can learn anything also teaches friendship values as nobita fights with all robots to save doraemons life by going to future and fighting against all. we should not care what others think about us. one important thing it teaches kids our future is in our hands means we can change our future by our actions today if we keep on improving ourself as nobita manged to change his future through hardwrk and help frm his close friend doraermon.

CN HD+
= as it shows good turner shows like earlier CN india used to air - to knw abt different genre of shows -and improve imagination Steven universe - no problem is so big that we cant solve it and imp thing teaches to believe in theirself.

Nick HD+ - for Kungfu panda , shawn the sheep & other nick toons which earlier nick used to show which makes kids to know other countries culture, i miss Teen nick shows though as it were equivalent to disneys live action kids shows .

Disney Jr - Puppy Dog's adventure for adventure , Jake and neverland of pirates helps teaches kids to solve the problem and help someone in need - compared to disney shows more new eps - its really good channel for smaller kids.

Nick Jr- Paw patrol - team work & hardwrk , peppa pig - family values how they help each other in problems and help each other, masha & bear - children stories - even this channel is good for smaller kids .

Baby TV - is suited for very small babies- 0-2 yr old who likes pleasant shows , music is pleasing if ypu want to sleep just turn on channel & sleep just kidding . though it its really pleasing fr very small babies & kids to make them entertain & sleep. they should include more language audios though.

@DJ Bro you shud also added regional kids channel as they really air some of the good kinds shows , though i do understand their limit in putting option in their total . ex Chintu TV , Chutti TV , Kochu tv , Kushi TV - these regional kids channels air some of the old kids shows & some new kids shows . hope other kids channels learn frm these kids channels.

Overall all kids channels in india need to revamp their scheduling like earlier as they used to air diversse shows with new episodes in regular iontervals withy proper promos & repeat episodes of shows in evening and morning of popularly demanded shows
( P.S- chose option which i would watch along with my lil bro & small kids - as im young :unsure:

Last edited:
Here people forgot to add sony yay and sun network cartoon channels to the vote list

@DJ Bro you shud also added regional kids channel as they really air some of the good kinds shows , though i do understand their limit in putting option in their total . ex Chintu TV , Chutti TV , Kochu tv , Kushi TV - these regional kids channels air some of the old kids shows & some new kids shows . hope other kids channels learn frm these kids channels.
There is a limit of channels I can add in the poll. Hence, asked users to specify regional and service channels in comments.

Meanwhile loved your detailed review of all channels. I completely agree with you. We need to introduce children to informative content rather than cringy stuff. Then only they are willingly to learn. These cringy shows makes them lazy. Imagine showing Dora The Explorer than making them read books about Dora and Diego. Tell me if same be done for Motu and Patlu viewers? I can see children watching Dora and Diego becoming doctors and engineers in the future. And I also am imagining Motu and Patlu viewers lining up for Roadies audition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock