Discussion Which language do you prefer watching Euro 2020?

In which language do you prefer watching Euro 2020?

• Total voters

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sony for the first time is airing all Euro 2020 matches in multiple Indian language along with the world feed. I personally prefer the world feed over any regional feed. Than again everyone has there own taste. So please vote and discuss in which language you prefer watching Euro 2020?

Let's also discuss which other language would you have preferred watching your favourite game that broadcaster is not offering at the moment?

I usually don't watch football & actually this is the first time that I am watching any tournament & the only reason is Hindi Commentary. Hindi Commentary in football on Sony ten 3 HD/ SonyLiv is Superb❤️

I have become a fan of Sony's football Hindi Commentary.😍

Star sports Hindi cricket commentators should learn from Sony ten 3 Hindi football commentators

english & bengali commentary.

listing commentary in bengali give feel of para , maidan / street football feeling don't know it's just because my native language is bengali ot not but i feel this and english because it's default language for regular season and i am used to that but in my point of view
cricket in hindi feels more good than football in hindi commentary

cricket in hindi feels more good than football in hindi
When I first started watching cricket there was No Hindi Commentary on private channels but the english Commentators tought me (viewers) alot about bowling (what is swing/ Reverse Swing, how to swing/ Reverse swing the ball, what is leg spin, top spin, Doosra etc)
Similar technical details about Batting & Fielding. In a nutshell ESPN Star & Ten sports taught me Cricket from scratch and that knowledge increased my interest in Cricket. This is what Current Hindi commentators of Sony ten 3 doing for Football & for football noobs.

Instead of doing the same Cricket Hindi Commentators talk more about what they had in dinner, what place they are planning to visit & Non sense Aakash Chopra poetry🤢

When I first started watching cricket there was No Hindi Commentary on private channels but the english Commentators tought me (viewers) alot about bowling (what is swing/ Reverse Swing, how to swing/ Reverse swing the ball, what is leg spin, top spin, Doosra etc)
Similar technical details about Batting & Fielding. In a nutshell ESPN Star & Ten sports taught me Cricket from scratch and that knowledge increased my interest in Cricket. This is what Current Hindi commentators of Sony ten 3 doing for Football & for football noobs.

Instead of doing the same Cricket Hindi Commentators talk more about what they had in dinner, what place they are planning to visit & Non sense Aakash Chopra poetry🤢
Bang on!

I thought this was about Olympics. No interest in football.
Anyway English or Kannada would be my choice.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock