Which MSO has best picture and audio quality? Is it better than all DTHs?

pbabu11

Reaction score
Hi I am currently using Airtel DTH. But the prices of packages of all MSOs are cheaper when compared to DTH packages. My preferences is most no of tamil channels in both HD and SD and other HD channels. Importantly the customer service should be hassle free. Any recommendations?

TACTV HD set top box is the best providing 410 channels which includes 30 HD channels @ Rs.225+18% GST per month. It offers more channels compared to others at a reasonable cost. The video & audio quality of all the channels are excellent.

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for Chennai region. Is the quality on par with DTH? The reason is i have never seen TACTV. Would they add new channels periodically?

Can anybody share the details of TCCL SD and HD box price and the package details.
My local cable operator asked Rs.500 for new connection and SD box charge Rs.750. For HD box around Rs.1600(he is not sure). People kindly give ur suggestions.

TACTV HD set top box is the best providing 410 channels which includes 30 HD channels @ Rs.225+18% GST per month. It offers more channels compared to others at a reasonable cost. The video & audio quality of all the channels are excellent.
HD box when will be release?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock