Discussion Which news channels (Hindi or Regional languages) do you prefer most regarding this COVID 19 pandemic?

Which Hindi News channels do you prefer the most during COVID-19 pandemic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
I know, in this COVID 19 pandemic situation, most of people are eyeing on news channels either it would be national news channels or regional news channels.

Week 13 BARC ratings, it clearly reflects the huge upward trend for news channels for every region. I have created this thread only for a general discussion about which news channels do u prefer most regarding this pandemic situation?

I prefer few national and only one regional channels most of the time for latest updates....

01. Aaj Tak,
02. Zee News,
03. Zee Hindustan,
04. ABP News,
05. India TV,
06. TV9 Bharatvarsh,
07. News Nation,
08. News 24

And only one Bengali news channel, Zee 24 Ghanta. Never follow Bengal's no.1 news channel ABP Ananda, they have no time to telecast any realistic news without mixing any kind of politics. Always spread news about anti-modi.

ABP Ananda has programs about board exams to help students study during lockdown. And I find them less political bias than most bengali news channels. Specially comparing to the likes of Zee 24 Ghanta. Owner is BJP MP. Obviously will praise Modi ji. No matter what.

Coming to the point which Hindi news channel is helpful and informative. It's DD News, Swaraj Express and NDTV India.

So we have option to vote for Zee's bootleg news channel Zee Hindustan. But not mainstream channels like DD News and NDTV to vote.

So we have option to vote for Zee's bootleg news channel Zee Hindustan. But not mainstream channels like DD News and NDTV to vote.
It's a thread by @DreamFan so such mistakes obviously happen. I have tried to correct a few things but i am not sure if i will be following it to clear his mess again and again.

ABP Ananda has programs about board exams to help students study during lockdown
not only ABP Ananda but also 24Ghanta, News 18 bangla also has program for board Student .

I find them less political bias
imo, 24ghanta abp ananda both are politicially biased.
in 2011 WB assembly election 24ghanta stood for Left and ABP ananda for TMC
and in 2016 it became viceverca
currently both are these two channel pro TMC only CN news is pro BJP.
Specially comparing to the likes of Zee 24 Ghanta. Owner is BJP MP. Obviously will praise Modi ji. No matter what
only CN news is pro BJP here though their parent channel CTVN news absolutely neutral.
like ZEE News is BJP biased but their sister channel 24hr is somehow Anti BJP here.

I love to watch Abp news and NDTV Prime time show for Ravish Kumar.
ravish kumar and his hindi specially his punch line ."Dar ka mahal bana huya hain"

It's a thread by @DreamFan so such mistakes obviously happen. I have tried to correct a few things but i am not sure if i will be following it to clear his mess again and again.
Obviously. This is the first time I am looking an opinioned poll here. Usually poll creator should be neutral atleast on the first post. What's the point of seeking other's opinions? If you are giving judgements and going off topic. We went from coverage of COVID-19 to news channel being critique of Prime Minister.

I watch DD News in Hindi. In Bengali my choices are Onkar Only Truth, absolutely neutral and ABP Ananda though not neutral. In Hindi, I feel that News Nation is also not that bad. But then again, the detailed analysis of Doordarshan at times is good yo watch.

I just observed that the thread is incorrect as there is no option to choose regional channels though mentioned by the thread starter. I think some changes needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock