Which one is better? Tata sky hd or Sun direct hd?

Reaction score
I have decided to buy a new samsung led 32 inches full hd 1080p tv . Is it necessary to give a dth connection to get the full hd experience?. If so which one is better? Tata sky or Sun direct hd? 
Also will it show all the channels in hd?. If not will it atleast increase the quality of other channels over normal connection? 

Someone please help me....

If you can afford some high price ts is best:tup

it gives you all hd channels with excellent aq and pq:tup

HD channels & SD channels are different feeds. In India there are 70+ HD channels available. All others are SD channels. In Tata Sky 70+ HD channels available in their platform. But in Sun Direct only 16 HD channels available. Also in Tata Sky the SD channels have superior picture quality it's look like HD channels. If you want More HD channels & Very good picture quality in SD channels go for Tata Sky ...:tup

Tata Sky HD is the best for North and South India channels and quality. But, if you are not South Indian customer and you can't afford TATA SKY monthly rental go for DishTV. But, no SUN DIRECT HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock