which one to buy?

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys my 1 yr Tatasky package is going to over within a month. I called tatasky and they said it would cost 5200 to renew for 1 year. Strangely new box is available at 5100. So why should i renew existing one?

Dishtv is offering 1yr package at 5000. This contains 45+ HD channels(almost all HD channels) as compared few channels in tatasky(Dhamaal Mix pack).

Which one to buy? Dishtv seems good as it offers all HD channels at just 5000 for 1 yr. Not sure about picture quality.
Please help.

Ts Will be good bro as you will get maximum HD nd SD Channels :k

How Bro? Dishtv is providing all HD channels(45+). tata sky just few HD channels those in DMP(23+).
So no of channels is less infact half.

I paid 4000 for 1 yr under special offer (due to 6 months disconnection) and after expiry of it i was shifted to monthly basis but after 1-2 days i got a call from tata sky and they told me they are giving the same offer again so i shifted to that and currently im in the 2nd consecutive year using my special offer.

And trust me there is no competition of Tata sky as of now, the nearest being is airtel.

To get max channel you need to subscribe top pack with hd access fee.

anubhav said:
I paid 4000 for 1 yr under special offer (due to 6 months disconnection) and after expiry of it i was shifted to monthly basis but after 1-2 days i got a call from tata sky and they told me they are giving the same offer again so i shifted to that and currently im in the 2nd consecutive year using my special offer.

And trust me there is no competition of Tata sky as of now, the nearest being is airtel.

To get max channel you need to subscribe top pack with hd access fee.

I got your point. But it's difficult to put the DTH disconnected for such long period to get the offer. Also i don't have any alternative.

Azhar888 said:
I got your point. But it's difficult to put the DTH disconnected for such long period to get the offer. Also i don't have any alternative.

How is Dishtv actually ? Picture quality? Rain outage etc. as compared to TS.

Dishtv is chip in package and channels price and giving good offeres to his customers and AQ and PQ is also good :tup

Not any problems in Rainy conditions :)

After 4-5 months d2h going to merging in dishtv totally and hope more channels soon in dishtv then Tata sky :tup

Tomorrow my TS one year package is going to over. I have now 3 options. Please help me decide which one to choose.

1.)I received a call from TS and they said they are offering same package for next year at just Rs 4135 instead of 5046(DMP+HD access). However they won't provide any warranty for 2nd year..

2.)New TS HD 1 year pack available at 4320(after cashback) with 1 year warranty and HD access fee
3.) New Dish Tv HD with max HD pack(50 HD channels) is available at 4270 with lifetime warranty

Which one to choose?

Select Dishtv its chipper then Tata sky :tup with life time warranty

Buy dish tv for more hd channels in future. Dish tv have line of hd channels from 1 to 100 nos. It is easy to change.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock