Which song are you listening today?

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,204
  • Views: Views 97,702
Listen this hindi version
Nice!! 👍🏻

I also love Muzistar's Hindi version. Lyrics writing is spot on and also his singing style. 👌🏻👌🏻

Enthiran was released exactly 11 years ago today and it was also a Friday. This was the most iconic Tamil film of my childhood, and Kadhal Anukkal is one of my favourite Tamil songs, especially as it was sung by Shreya Ghoshal and shot in Brazil.

Source

Who can forget Aishwarya Rai dancing with Chitti. The girl who sings the rap part, Lady Kash, is a contestant on Survivor on Zee Tamil.

Source

Enthiran was released exactly 11 years ago today and it was also a Friday. This was the most iconic Tamil film of my childhood, and Kadhal Anukkal is one of my favourite Tamil songs, especially as it was sung by Shreya Ghoshal and shot in Brazil.

Source

Who can forget Aishwarya Rai dancing with Chitti. The girl who sings the rap part, Lady Kash, is a contestant on Survivor on Zee Tamil.

Source
I love the songs of Hindi version. This is the first time I am hearing the Tamil version.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock