Seeking Help Which soundbar or speaker to buy to get Dolby digital sound from airtel Xstream box?

seanbenn85

Reaction score
So i very recently upgraded to Xstream box and would like to get a soundbar or a speaker system to get Dolby digital output. But since I am a noob when it comes to speakers and all this while I was listening to the average inbuilt speakers from my tv I felt I need a better audio device to enhance the viewing experience.

Also I am looking for a budget option device so any members here can suggest some good sound options, it would be greatful.

So i very recently upgraded to Xstream box and would like to get a soundbar or a speaker system to get Dolby digital output. But since I am a noob when it comes to speakers and all this while I was listening to the average inbuilt speakers from my tv I felt I need a better audio device to enhance the viewing experience.

Also I am looking for a budget option device so any members here can suggest some good sound options, it would be greatful.
Depending up on budget, if your living room have good sapc and if can strech budge little bit, i suggest you go for some home theatre package like Onkio you will enjoy for lifetime , now i days you will get in similar price.

If you are on tight budget then I would recommend Motorola AmphisoundX. Go for 160W and above model. Trust me these are value for money systems. If u r bass lover then you will definitely love these. Totally theatre like experience. Personally I'm using 160W model.

Take a look at this MOTOROLA AmphisoundX Dolby Wireless with HDMI Arc 160 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart

Take a look at this MOTOROLA AmphisoundX Dolby Wireless with HDMI Arc 160 W Bluetooth Soundbar on Flipkart
Bro, my tv has only a coax output. I got an xstream box so that I can connect to a soundbar via optical.

Are you still using the moto soundbar? Does it have the delay in audio issue while switching channels or videos?

If you are on tight budget then I would recommend Motorola AmphisoundX. Go for 160W and above model. Trust me these are value for money systems. If u r bass lover then you will definitely love these. Totally theatre like experience. Personally I'm using 160W model.

Bro does this speaker remembers the volume level and power state(on/off) after power cut or if switch off from mains ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock