Which Sports channel has best graphics for cricket matches

Sports Channel with best graphics for cricket matches

• Total voters
Star Sports,Channel 9 and Sky Sports NZ have the best graphics in the world.
For me Ten Cricket and Sony Six graphics is really bad.

My Choice is-(1)Star Sports ( for matches in India, ICC events & CL T20)

star and skysports both are excilent in live broadcast but sony six and tencricket are very bad

Most probably Sky Sports has the best Graphics and many of the matches telecasted on Star Sports and Ten Sports are mostly telecasted through Sky feed only. Has Sky Sports is Far Far superior in technology compare to Star Sports, Ten or even Channel 9 of Australia. For worse graphics i would keep it in between Star Sports and Ten bcuz both of them mostly take feed from other broadcaster's but at least Star sports produce their own feed in Home Matches which i would say is no way near has good has Sky or Channel 9. Has Sky also equip latest camera's and Technology plus they also have 3D camera's for some sporting events like football and tennis which i don't think any of other broadcaster in this list would afford 3D camera's just for Sports purpose

;)

I find channel 9's recent graphics very good.
Sky, though, uses good technology but I still I find its graphics one place behind Channel 9.
For star, the matches in India are produced by BCCI itself so it can't do much. But when ESPN was part of the alliance they came up with really good graphics for India's tour of South Africa in 2006/07 & England in 2007/08.
Ten Cricket & Sony suck big time at graphics.
Super Sports can be said to lie a place above Star & below Sky.

Navneet Mishra said:
I find channel 9's recent graphics very good.
Sky, though, uses good technology but I still I find its graphics one place behind Channel 9.
For star, the matches in India are produced by BCCI itself so it can't do much. But when ESPN was part of the alliance they came up with really good graphics for India's tour of South Africa in 2006/07 & England in 2007/08.
Ten Cricket & Sony suck big time at graphics.
Super Sports can be said to lie a place above Star & below Sky.

:no

Seriously what made you think that SKY UK is one place behind Channel 9 :huh

Let me inform you one thing that SKY is already using 4K and 3D camera's for English Premier League BPL and this makes them Future proof too aside from Cricket they also telecast Tennis in 3D on their Sky Sports 3D channel in UK. I Don't think channel 9 has this latest Camera's and Technology which sky is currently using for their broadcasting.

:)

DishHD said:
:no

Seriously what made you think that SKY UK is one place behind Channel 9 :huh

Let me inform you one thing that SKY is already using 4K and 3D camera's for English Premier League BPL and this makes them Future proof too aside from Cricket they also telecast Tennis in 3D on their Sky Sports 3D channel in UK. I Don't think channel 9 has this latest Camera's and Technology which sky is currently using for their broadcasting.

:)
sky sports doesn't produce feed for epl.It is IMG which is even responsibe for it.check here-IMG - Football - Soccer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock