Discussion Which Tata Play Box are you using?

Which box are you using

• Total voters

Harsha1996

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys, Need To Know What Is The Most Used Box... And Are You Happy With The Box U Are Using...

Using+ HD since 2014.Replaced the box this year due to failure of hard drive

No issues with Binge plus set-up box of late (post latest update). So quite happy now.
By the way, the last option in the poll (Binge Plus With Tataplay Firestick Edition) is not possible I guess Bro. Either binge plus set-up box or Firestick can be used and not both at a time.

No issues with Binge plus set-up box of late (post latest update). So quite happy now.
By the way, the last option in the poll (Binge Plus With Tataplay Firestick Edition) is not possible I guess Bro. Either binge plus set-up box or Firestick can be used and not both at a time.
One of my known relatives opted for it... I don't know how they got it... But they are subscribing binge pack for firestick and using some logins in the binge plus box.... That's why I placed the option.. To know if people like that are there in our forum.it may be rare option😅

One of my known relatives opted for it... I don't know how they got it... But they are subscribing binge pack for firestick and using some logins in the binge plus box.... That's why I placed the option.. To know if people like that are there in our forum.it may be rare option😅
So you mean with one binge plus subscription, they are able to login to 2 TVs??

So you mean with one binge plus subscription, they are able to login to 2 TVs??
No bro, they are subscribing for firestick and using some logins like hotstar, netflix they are using those login binge plus box... I contacted customer care regarding this in past but they also mentioned they won't offer like that... But they are using Idk how they got that

I am currently using Tata Play Binge Plus Box (Primary), Tata Play+ HD (Secondary1), Tata Play HD (Secondary2), but can only select one in this poll. Make this Poll in such a way that more than 1 option can be selected.

No bro, they are subscribing for firestick and using some logins like hotstar, netflix they are using those login binge plus box... I contacted customer care regarding this in past but they also mentioned they won't offer like that... But they are using Idk how they got that
Ok. The thing is, once we subscribe for binge plus pack, a few selected apps like Hotstar, Netflix allows users to directly log in using the binge plus registered number in their respective apps thereby bypassing the binge plus app and its restrictions of 4 devices (1 TV, 3 mobile or web). Once the direct login in the apps are allowed, the number of users will be as per those respective apps. So these apps can be used on more than 1 TV too.
Other apps like Voot, Zee5 can only be accessed from the binge plus app thereby restricting direct login to these respective apps. So these apps cannot be used on more than 1 TV device.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock