Discussion Which tataplay box gives best sd channel quality?

Today My skyworth box got update.
After update sd picture quality improve I think.
can anybody confirm?

On a side note today I tried 2015 Technicolor hd box with card, picture quality like binge+ (sdr mode) and audio quality much better than binge+ box but I found some lags here and there while switching channels or navigating , sometime box itself was not responding properly if I navigate to unsubscribed channel..if anyone want this box let me know,

@ramesh skyPLAY thanks for the box 🙏

Today I thought of giving one more try to Technicolor box ..so I master reset the box and post which I observed navigation is comparatively faster now ..with regards to sound quality, I can easily say it is better than binge+ box, the bass is bit deep and has more treble, so vocals are more clear which I feel could be due to DD+ or better hardware..with regards to picture quality, I see some channels like zee bollywood and mastii are even sharper and better than binge+ box while some have slightly low quality than binge+ while others have same quality..overall better alternative to binge+

I will use this box going on until some new better model is launched either binge+ or hd box but I love navya box UI font (based on screenshot) but at the end of the day picture and sound quality matters 😄

Thanks again @ramesh skyPLAY bhai ..no words to express 🙏🙂

On a side note , today I had a long chat with customer care to update the RMN because the box OTP was not working ( maybe feature defunct) and Ramesh bro don't have the number..finally it got updated after answering many questions but ultimately they did it 🙂

Also if someone could tell me the process to update name and address, it would be very helpful 🙏

Mod Note: Do not bring comparisons everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
As you all know my box has stopped receiving signals after running for 3 days..I raised a complaint too but they are not showing any interest even If they visit and say box issue, they will charge ₹200+400 which does not make sense to invest that much for a box when new connections are available around ₹800

So If anyone has binge+ box and new navya box and 4k tv with size >= 50inch, can you please compare both boxes picture quality and let me know...need genuine reviews please

Now I am again back to binge+ box so had to ask my mother to press 900 again instead of fav button, she was like very angry and yesterday yelled because I was busy at work and she missed her show by 10 mins😕

As you all know my box has stopped receiving signals after running for 3 days..I raised a complaint too but they are not showing any interest even If they visit and say box issue, they will charge ₹200+400 which does not make sense to invest that much for a box when new connections are available around ₹800

So If anyone has binge+ box and new navya box and 4k tv with size >= 50inch, can you please compare both boxes picture quality and let me know...need genuine reviews please

Now I am again back to binge+ box so had to ask my mother to press 900 again instead of fav button, she was like very angry and yesterday yelled because I was busy at work and she missed her show by 10 mins😕
Guys any thoughts 💭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock