Discussion Which tv shows you hate but others love?

Yes n I don't know when Indian creators will learn that. N I'd also like to add that no matter the language, these Indian creators still leave no stones unturned to create some hot mess for tv.
N also is there any Malayalee macha who can tell me that are Malayalee shows as good as movies or another synonym to daily Garbage
I don't about malayalam but I am from Andhra Pradesh.The Telugu shows of any channel are never ending without logic/sense left in the plot.

Your this post somewhat becomes an answer to this post.

Even if the Regional Content creators produced/make good shows then, They need the confidence in their content to face larger audience.Regional Producers have to serve a minor audience compared to national audience.Hindi Language audience is the among the largest in India compared to other languages.
There is a cost of dubbing involved for this regional shows to convert to Hindi.As the number of episodes is huge the dubbing cost will also increase.As International Shows like Korean Drama have less episode dubbing is feasible.The audience should also be ready to accept the dubbed content with inappropriate sync and dialogues.
The Channels should also buy/encourage other region content on their mainstream channel for a larger viewing spectrum.
If the above points are not feasible for producers and channels.The viewers are left with very less shows which actually standout even with such a rich heritage and culture.Finally The viewers are not aware of good shows because of Language Barrier,No Variety in Shows by channels and No Regional Content Creators National Exposure.
Movies like Bahubali and KGF performed well in India because of Producers like Dharma Productions which helped in promotions.
Problem with dubbing of regional shows into hindi is "The never ending saga of episodes" unlike korean shows which are max 20 episodes whereas our regional shows goes to 500-1000 episodes as they say when quantity increases quality deteriorates ....and plus one more point is due to less budget regional shows visual quality is worse than hindi show so no hindi channel wanted to dub regional shows zee tv tried to dub some zee marathi shows but it failed

Ps i always prefer subbed shows instead of dubbed when it comes korean shows as dubbed quality is very worst for these shows it doesnt give original feel of show

Btw plus one more thing i noticed about hindi producers are not ready to explore south regions culture as their background of shows they mostly prefer punjabi then rajasthani, gujarati & very less bengali and marathi. our india has such rich heritage but they mostly stick to only 4-5 regions only this thing irks me alott

I agree here. The show lost its charm even before Daya left. After she left I lost all appetite. That is why I stick to watching only old episodes before 2013.

The Hong Kong Disneyland trip in 2014, for instance, is 1000x better than Singapore 2019.
Yes show lost its charm even before daya left....and daya exit show is worsened alott
For me tarak mehta ended after gulabo track
And fun fact is tarak mehta entered into top 5 shows charts only after gulabo track

Problem with dubbing of regional shows into hindi is "The never ending saga of episodes" unlike korean shows which are max 20 episodes whereas our regional shows goes to 500-1000 episodes as they say when quantity increases quality deteriorates ....and plus one more point is due to less budget regional shows visual quality is worse than hindi show so no hindi channel wanted to dub regional shows zee tv tried to dub some zee marathi shows but it failed

Ps i always prefer subbed shows instead of dubbed when it comes korean shows as dubbed quality is very worst for these shows it doesnt give original feel of show

Btw plus one more thing i noticed about hindi producers are not ready to explore south regions culture as their background of shows they mostly prefer punjabi then rajasthani, gujarati & very less bengali and marathi. our india has such rich heritage but they mostly stick to only 4-5 regions only this thing irks me alott
Does Indian tv wanted to buy good serials such as Philippines, Thailand, South Korea? They have serials with good stories

Does Indian tv wanted to buy good serials such as Philippines, Thailand, South Korea? They have serials with good stories
No..... broadcasters themselves dont want their audience to become intelligent and then they curses itv audience as they dont want to watch progressive content....for ex few yrs ago when indian tv channel was not banned in pakistan at that time star plus show used to rule pakistan trps but when they banned indian channels automatically their audience started watching their finite shows of 30 episodes....i always think that mentality of all indian subcontinent audience is same as we got independece at same time and we were part of same british colonised area and if they can accept finite shows then why dont we??

here if all broadcasters bans long running craps and starts producing finite shows of 30-50episodes then viewers will have no other option than watching good content and with time they will become habitual of finite shows but here broadcasters only blames audience as their mentality is regressive so thats why we produces same patterned regressive shows but they forgot in 90's our audience was so smart they used to watch quality content they are just underestimating our audience for their profits because if we become intelligent by watching good content then they need to do hardwork to produce good quality shows which they dont want

Last edited:
I hate all daily dramas say it hindi Or regional.
Missing Star One

No..... broadcasters themselves dont want their audience to become intelligent and then they curses itv audience as they dont want to watch progressive content....for ex few yrs ago when indian tv channel was not banned in pakistan at that time star plus show used to rule pakistan trps but when they banned indian channels automatically their audience started watching their finite shows of 30 episodes....i always think that mentality of all indian subcontinent audience is same as we got independece at same time and we were part of same british colonised area and if they can accept finite shows then why dont we??

here if all broadcasters bans long running craps and starts producing finite shows of 30-50episodes then viewers will have no other option than watching good content and with time they will become habitual of finite shows but here broadcasters only blames audience as their mentality is regressive so thats why we produces same patterned regressive shows but they forgot in 90's our audience was so smart they used to watch quality content they are just underestimating our audience for their profits because if we become intelligent by watching good content then they need to do hardwork to produce good quality shows which they dont want
Bro if this was possible then this discussion and this thread wouldn't even exist.

I hate all Malayalam serials which run from 6:30pm to 9:30pm which fully occupy the living room.
I am not even supposed to touch the remote when I am in native, forget watching even IPL or News until 9:30.
I thought malayalee shows would be good , looking at the movie side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock