Discussion Who has the most fairly priced channels and bouquets?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I know I am 3 years late here. It's better than late than never. Since NTO was implemented in early 2019. Again, this is my opinion I think someone like Discovery charging ₹10.62 for all it's HD channels including Sports generous. While I think Zee charging ₹69.62 for all it's All in One Bangla SD pack is excessive. Because the resolution being SD and lack of any sports offering.

Share your thoughts and opinions on channel pricing now before a the NTO 2.0 comes in effect in next few days.

I feel Discovery bouquets is cheap according to what they are offering. Sony sports channel are VFM(Particularly Ten 2 HD) . Star Sports Hindi 1 HD is okayish. Others sports channels are over priced. IDk about other genres.

Best priced pack :-

Discovery, TV Today, Times Pack - Best in class curated with quality based channel and most importantly they are not filled with useless channel like Bindass, ZEE ZEST, Zing etc just to showcase.

Broadcasters overpriced pack :-

Tuner, Disney, TV18 & ZEE Pack - Offering less content on all TV channel for example Colors WVP main channel in pack are only Colors, MTV, Nick and on ZEE they have only ZEE TV and & TV (Dangal shows are better than it) to offer otherwise all channel shows either repeat program or south movie which better available on FTA channels. Tuner and Disney are giving 2 and 4 channels for 5.5 and 11 rupees respectively.

STAR & SONY - We can't say overpriced for all pack but yes HD channels are overpriced in STAR like for what reason I stick to their HD pack did they own all Cricket and gaming rights no right. And yes Sony is overpriced as there are only two contact good on their channel one is Reality show second is TMKOC otherwise they only give TEN 3 in pack of 45.

Dear channel don't you have shame that you are charging more than your channel rating and most importantly because of these price middle-class families are forced to migrate to DDFreeDish. No matter how much they earn spending 500-600 per month just to watch 2 hour entertainment is not right in any world.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock