• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 671

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Mumbai, July 31 : News spread like wildfire that American model Nargis Fakhri, who is ready to debut in Bollywood opposite Ranbir Kapoor in forthcoming film "Rockstar", will be sashaying down the ramp at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) Sunday. But it turned to be another Nargis.

Eager guests and media persons attended the show to see the Kingfisher calendar girl, who was also linked to Ranbir sometime back, but instead of Nargis Fakhri, Nargis Bhageri, who had acted in "Garam Masala", strutted down the ramp in a white outfit, wearing diamond jewellery.

Even then, some media persons wanted a confirmation and asked Nargis: "Are you working with Ranbir in 'Rockstar'?"

To this the starlet replied: "I think there is a big confusion here. I am not working with Ranbir, but yes I would love to work with him some day for sure."

--IANS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock