who wants to throw ts?

dinesh19

Contributor
Reaction score
this thread is only fot tatasky users.as somany ts users are unhappy, i want to know who are willing to change to other dth.
Please mention reason for ur unhappyness.so that i will send this feedback to 'the great' harit nagpal.hope he may changw his stupid mind atleast..

RE: who wants to through ts?

no m not going to change Tata Sky... coz i used to watch TV for very few hours like 2-3 hours n watch sports, music & english drama.. right now m happy with TS services.. & just for few channels which are available on other DTHs i'll not change my connection :)

& one more thing i want to express that.. few guys who are not using Tata Sky HD or you can say that they are using other platforms, They want more HD channels in TATA SKY... why???? if you guys are happy with your service providers thn why you are in tension for TATA SKY? when they have to add new channels they will add them... so keep smiling

I will change soon ncoz of there hd access fee policy:dodgy

I am also planned to throw my Tata sky STB but not now, still I hoping that Tata sky will add some HD channels till Diwali.:s
so, if nothing happens till Diwali I will definitely throw my Tata sky STB.:dodgy

wewake said:
no m not going to change Tata Sky... coz i used to watch TV for very few hours like 2-3 hours n watch sports, music & english drama.. right now m happy with TS services.. & just for few channels which are available on other DTHs i'll not change my connection :)

& one more thing i want to express that.. few guys who are not using Tata Sky HD or you can say that they are using other platforms, They want more HD channels in TATA SKY... why???? if you guys are happy with your service providers thn why you are in tension for TATA SKY? when they have to add new channels they will add them... so keep smiling

this thread is not for u..you are happy with them..so enjoy.this thread is for those who are not happy

Now im fed up with tata sky policy, package and the way they r not adding channels its really irritate.

Devesh said:
Now im fed up with tata sky policy, package and the way they r not adding channels its really irritate.

Don't know why Tata sky lying customers that they don't have bandwidth to add new channels, I think they still have space to add 4-5 HD channels in tp 11050 but not adding.:angry:angry

Karan rocks said:
Don't know why Tata sky lying customers that they don't have bandwidth to add new channels, I think they still have space to add 4-5 HD channels in tp 11050 but not adding.

No they don't have space because -

They have to launch STAR SPORTS Premiere HD, STAR SPORTS HD 3 and STAR SPORTS UHD then how they will able to add new channels :k

Remember they have launch STAR SPORTS 5, STAR SPORTS Highlights too :lol

Anirudha said:
They have to launch STAR SPORTS Premiere HD, STAR SPORTS HD 3 and STAR SPORTS UHD then how they will able to add new channels :k

Remember they have launch STAR SPORTS 5, STAR SPORTS Highlights too :lol

All this channels are crap, customers don't want this flop channels.:wall:dodgy

Karan rocks said:
All this channels are crap, customers don't want this flop channels.

But why Bro. STAR SPORTS has all rights they're number 1. STAR SPORTS Believe

I hope they launch STAR SPORTS 3D too.

And that launch too TATA(SKY so you guys watch STAR SPORTS by wearing 3D glasses.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock