Whoa! John Abraham confirms to start working on Force 3 in 2017

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Actor John Abraham confirms that they will soon start working on “Force 3”. John and Sonakshi Sinha starrer “ Force 2 ” managed to do decent business at the box office and at the success party of the film, the actor- producer confirmed the news.”We will definitely make ‘Force 3’ and Abhinay Deo will direct it. Vipul (Shah) and I will co-produce the film. We will be starting the film in the middle of 2017,” he told reporters.

The film’s star cast that also includes Tahir Raj Bhasin celebrated the success of the film. The 43-year-old Bollywood hunk who arrived at the party riding a bike said: “Whenever I feel happy I love to ride a bike. As the response for the film is good, so I thought to do some bike ride. “We are celebrating the success of the film. We have worked so hard on this film and it makes me happy that the results have been fantastic.”

Unlike Force, which had action blended with romance, the sequel is a pure thriller that focuses on the brilliant cat and mouse chase between the heroes and the villain. Continuing the character trajectory of ACP Yashvardhan, John finds a new, more intelligent and more deadly foe in Tahir Raj Bhasin in Force 2. Sonakhsi, as a RAW agent, has ably supported John.

John and Sonakshi‘s film started off on a decent note as it collected Rs 6.05 crore on day one (Friday). It grew over the weekend, as it collected Rs 6.50 crore and Rs 7.50 crore on day two (Saturday) and day three (Sunday) respectively. This meant that Force 2 ended with a total collection of Rs 20.05 crore in the first weekend.

Whoa! John Abraham confirms to start working on Force 3 in 2017 - Bollywoodlife.com

Reactions: Omi
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock