Why ANDPictures logo is in the left side is there any reason ?

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
Just asked this question to ANDPictures in there official Facebook page:

and they reply me:

@ANDPictures: Yes, that's because we are not a usual channel. We're India's 1st Interactive Movie Channel, so why should our logo appear usually?:)

Anirudha Das said:
Just asked this question to ANDPictures in there official Facebook page:

and they reply me:

@ANDPictures: Yes, that's because we are not a usual channel. We're India's 1st Interactive Movie Channel, so why should our logo appear usually?:)

:huh

If you see NGC network channels too having logo at left side. Nothing special.

NinadG said:
What :huh

Bapun Raz said:
If you see NGC network channels too having logo at left side. Nothing special.
But in the past we never see Zee group put any of there channels logo in left side.

Look there is no question it is upto the channel where they wanted to show the channel logo but when they show the movie name along with the logo at the same left side its look very poor to me.

I mean what is meant by India's 1st Interactive Movie Channel :huh

NinadG said:
I mean what is meant by India's 1st Interactive Movie Channel :huh
Even i don't know what type of interaction they do with their viewers.

I asked to ANDPictures that :

Me: But you also show your movies name at left side along with your logo name which looks very poor that's not interactive.

and they reply me:

@ANDPictures: Well, we like it when someone gives a feedback. We will definitely share this with the team responsible for graphics. Thanks!

I think they just want to differentiate wirh other channel logo such as Zee & calling it as interactive!

NinadG said:
I think they just want to differentiate wirh other channel logo such as Zee & calling it as interactive!
Yaah like Star has there OK brand Zee also looking to establish there & brand.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock