Discussion Why are you wasting time watching news channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Why are you wasting time watching news when news anchors are asking to read newspaper for important topics like GDP growth?

Source

Leave this anchor of a leading news channel's opinion aside. What about any other news channels? Who airs a proper news bulletin? It's dominated by useless debates and off beat content. I am sorry to say. We no longer get proper bulletin on most news channel. It's superfast news or handpicked random news. Than we are back to debates and opinions.

they are busy covering what did rhea had for breakfast, lunch and dinner........news media are like dogs when they get news they will jump on it and keep repeating it....from last month or 2 corona, sushanth, rhea and rains are hot topics,,,,,what happen too vaccine which was about to be out on 15th aug, what the financial status of the country, how can we curb corona virus in our county which is spreading rapidly....i watch none news channels,,,my father though still watches it

Last edited:
Hello a-gain, 'deejay'!( Am I allowed to call you that?)

To keep this short: May you do a quick-recollection of how many such threads have you posted across "communities" — to date?

Regardless.. Lemme act 'prejudicial' and say.. Resist from meeting the fate of Abhimanyu. Don't be him.

Please, as wafer-thin as my message is — please try to reflect, huh? Just because this community has yet to turn into Quora®, doesn't mean anybody like you have to accelerate the process. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Hello a-gain, 'deejay'!( Am I allowed to call you that?)

To keep this short: May you do a quick-recollection of how many such threads have you posted across "communities" — to date?

Regardless.. Lemme act 'prejudicial' and say.. Resist from meeting the fate of Abhimanyu. Don't be him.

Please, as wafer-thin as my message is — please try to reflect, huh? Just because this community has yet to turn into Quora®, doesn't mean anybody like you have to accelerate the process. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
I am pretty sure this is the first thread by me or any of my alias have posted regarding this topic on any place.

You can call me DJ bro or Roy bro.

About this place becoming Quora. I have not critized entire media system. I have asked television audience in a television forum. Why are you tolerating something that is insulting your intelligence? If I am critical of any media house. You will equally find me praising their print and digital division.

And who is Abhimanyu?

I am pretty sure this is the first thread by me or any of my alias have posted regarding this topic on any place.

You can call me DJ bro or Roy bro.

About this place becoming Quora. I have not critized entire media system. I have asked television audience in a television forum. Why are you tolerating something that is insulting your intelligence? If I am critical of any media house. You will equally find me praising their print and digital division.

And who is Abhimanyu?
Alright.
So no affinity for my spelling? 😉*

Let's wait and see that if your thread just so happens to gain traction, how many 'contraventions of the Laws of Scientific-Reasoning'( read logical-fallacies), will you be willing to absorb, and counter — single-handedly.
Just remember that whether you chose to see me as paranoid or something synonymous: But I'm only doing the hardwork of empathy for ya, not just the overrated-laziness of ‘sympathising’.

As for the “Abhimanyu” part: It's a metaphor. Must've heard of him, no? From the Sanāt[h]ani mytho-epic of "Mahabhārat[h]a"?
I used that metaphor only because whilst I'm yet in a position to peruse the guidelines in full, I'm informed enough that how restrictive the forum-guidelines tend to be, something which I used to originally despise but as insinuated by the “Quora” part, after witnessing the level of critical-thinking going into the posts across miscellaneous "communities" here, let alone elsewhere across the 'pop-Interweb' multiverse: Have grown grateful for not just their existence, but even their proactive-enforcement.

*On a serious note: I'm not one of the types to go around calling random-strangers "bro" or "sis", what-have-you. However, if that's what you prefer. I've no choice but to respect your self-identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock