Why Cartoon Network HD+ is not available on Airtel DTH?

Reaction score
Cartoon Network SD version is so bad. They just keep airing Oggy and Roll no 21 all day. But I have heard that HD version airs more programs like Steve Universe, Craig, etc. I badly want Cartoon Network HD on Airtel. I'm really fed-up pf these Indian and Japanese cartoons.

Cartoon Network SD version is so bad. They just keep airing Oggy and Roll no 21 all day. But I have heard that HD version airs more programs like Steve Universe, Craig, etc. I badly want Cartoon Network HD on Airtel. I'm really fed-up pf these Indian and Japanese cartoons.
Bcoz, airtel leaves in a stoneage i have heard tata sky is much better to airtel but the problem is i guess tatasky signal is not available in middle east or else i wud have shifted to tatasky
I liked dishtv but dishtv dropped mant channels in so i went to airtel and bought to airtel xtream boxs which im happy with only matters they dont have hd channels like tata sky

Yes Cartoon Network Hd+ is poorly distributed the reason may be attibuted to higher cost of the channel being in premium category. Hope it is available on major DTH and expands its reach. With regards to Airtel Mtv Beats HD is already the demanded one from Viacom and looks like a major difference with Airtel affecting the placement of channels like Vh1 Hd, Cartoon Network HD+ , MTV HD+ etc.

Bcoz, airtel leaves in a stoneage i have heard tata sky is much better to airtel but the problem is i guess tatasky signal is not available in middle east or else i wud have shifted to tatasky
I liked dishtv but dishtv dropped mant channels in so i went to airtel and bought to airtel xtream boxs which im happy with only matters they dont have hd channels like tata sky

every operator has plus or minus sides... Even tata sky is not having some of popular hd, sd chs which airtel has... Chose whichever operator best suits ur requirements

can can comment on airtel dth Facebook page complaint them on their customer care for cartoon network HD+

every operator has plus or minus sides... Even tata sky is not having some of popular hd, sd chs which airtel has... Chose whichever operator best suits ur requirements
call airtel customer care about cartoon network HD+

cartoon network india is only showing 2-3 shows whole day so here anyone who have news about cartoon network HD+

Airtel dth don't wanna give high fee ..to carry cnhd+. Channel on their platform. Cnhd+ demanding high fee.airtel customer care said they are not coming to fair aggriment. Two party are still negotiating from the day channel is launched.

Airtel dth don't wanna give high fee ..to carry cnhd+. Channel on their platform. Cnhd+ demanding high fee.airtel customer care said they are not coming to fair aggriment. Two party are still negotiating from the day channel is launched.
so why tata sky add it and why airtel couldn't airtel have also money more than tata sky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock