Why d2h not adding any channels

• Thread starter Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,766

Akash

Reaction score
D2h not adding any channels d2h have gone so shift to Tata sky why d2h doing like this in 2009 to 2014 d2h have good services from 2015 d2h have gone removing channels from pack I think d2h have gone mad

They dont have Space to add channels. Also when they acquire new TP'S dey will definitely add all channels.

SPANDAN said:
They dont have Space to add channels. Also when they acquire new TP'S dey will definitely add all channels.

They have much space, but they didn't add channels. 1 empty TP already in their hand & space available in existing TPs too...:dodgy

also videocon d2h removed discovery kids & One more channel from super gold & South gold pack
also mega tv removed from super gold pack

D2h have more space they are becoming loss for customer 50 percentage people of d2h take dish tv or tata sky

Akash said:
D2h have more space they are becoming loss for customer 50 percentage people of d2h take dish tv or tata sky

yes
I have taken dishtv HD instead of upgrading videocon d2h SD to HD
videocon d2h has space to add shopping & devotional channels only

D2h only playing game of active window and readding to full screen many hd channels are pending in d2h tata sky add all hd channels so I shift to tata sky

D2h only playing game of active window and readding to full screen many hd channels are pending in d2h tata sky add all hd channels so I shift to tata sky d2h is shopping dth

D2h more sapece to add channels but not capable to add channels means june channels are redusing we pay extra money for channels only add shopping channels it's lo cost

Akash said:
D2h only playing game of active window and readding to full screen many hd channels are pending in d2h tata sky add all hd channels so I shift to tata sky

already I am thinking to change to tata sky but not getting connection at best Price

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock