Why did TataSky not charged me for relocation????

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
hi friends

there is some renovation work going on in my house. so i wanted to move the TS dish to a new location. i requested for a relocation on 25th may and it was completed on 26th may. i was informed that it will cost Rs.150, for which i accepted. but they have not charged my account, instead today i received an alert on my STB stating that the request was completed and charged Rs.0

i checked my portal and its shown below

Now, my question is obvious, why did TS not charged me for the service:huh:huh:huh

AsitPaul said:
Cant you do it urself?
yeah buddy we can... Infact initially when i moved into this house i installed it myself but this time we have lot of other works due to the renovation. thats why.
gssran said:
Which pack you are using Madhan bhai.

bro i am not in mega pack to get free service. I am in south sports only.

mmadhankumar said:
bro i am not in mega pack to get free service. I am in south sports only.
Then you are lucky mmadhankumar :tup
Enjoy TataSky ... ;)

mystic said:
Then you are lucky mmadhankumar :tup
Enjoy TataSky ... ;)

bro i cant take this as lucky because this is the 3rd time i am getting free visit. Two times for a problem on my view card during Feb 2012. That time they even called me to say they have not charged me.
Weird.... Isnt it?

So you are lucky one mate, but if you want to remind them then call CC & tell this issue. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock