Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Just an influence of advertisement

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No cable provider in my area

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other(Please post it in thread below)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
I live in chohtan tahsil.dist. Barmer,State rajasthan.
can i do this business in my town.how many rupees invest in this.

Ms Rajpurohit said:
I live in chohtan tahsil.dist. Barmer,State rajasthan.
can i do this business in my town.how many rupees invest in this.

bro. u can do any business in ur town. govt. have a separate article on this.
u can start even from zero.

I bought d2h only for sudarshan news. I have no time for watch tv so it is not good for me. After digitial siti cable is best in my city. 180/ pm and enjoy sports english news channels and local news. So I am not happy from d2h. It is very castly for me only 1 channel I am paying ( 231-180)= 51 /

@anup sir
please don't worry... in few years of time Mso ll overtake dth as dth seems very very costly.
mso plans r cheaper n they provide more n more channels.
also in rainy days, only Mso works properly.

if dth prices continue to rise like this, i ll throw out my dth n ll join Mso.

Yes very true but i think that mso has more subscribers than dth overall i read somewhere in dth there are more than 50% inactive subscribers i feel mostly people have used dth when there was all that hype and prices were cheap.
Now even i am planning to move to cable.

There are several reasons I hate to have cable TV connection. I can stop watching TV rather than watching it through cable TV.

1) Clarity : Unreliability of analog cable TV.

2) Power Failure : if there is a small problem in electricity I cannot watch the cable TV.

3) No Customer Care : Keep on cable the cable man and then the cable worker to come and fix the clarity.

4) Changed of Position: whenever they want they shift all the channels positions :wall

5) HD: almost no availability of HD channels.

6) No Future : in future I don't expect cable TV to provide us 4K.

7) Unavailability : in digital cable the biggest problem is unavailability of digital box, so in short keep waiting for your turn.

8) Hardware : 4th class hardware being used in digital cable TV boxes

9) Reliability : No reliability at all in cable TV.

10) Number of channels : they vary from cable to cable.

11) Self Reliance : I can fix my dish by my own on any satellite if I want to so I never want to relay on a cable man to come and fix the TV for every time and after every few days i have to repeat the process.

Hassan Syed said:
There are several reasons I hate to have cable TV connection. I can stop watching TV rather than watching it through cable TV.

2) Power Failure : if there is a small problem in electricity I cannot watch the cable TV.

3) No Customer Care : Keep on cable the cable man and then the cable worker to come and fix the clarity.

4) Changed of Position: whenever they want they shift all the channels positions :wall

7) Unavailability : in digital cable the biggest problem is unavailability of digital box, so in short keep waiting for your turn.

11) Self Reliance : I can fix my dish by my own on any satellite if I want to so I never want to relay on a cable man to come and fix the TV for every time and after every few days i have to repeat the process.

This is the story in small cities. Cable service might be good in big cities like top 10 Indian cities but rest 90% of India its poor service. Those people are just waiting to shift to DTH coz here its no hope for any improvement. Cable guys are arrogant.

Hassan Syed said:

v r talking n discussing about MSOs n not about the analogue cables.
clarity of mso is better than dth. i m using both n i m 100% sure.

i never face it in with MSOs.

cc is available.

so bro in the last i wud say that in every prospectus MSOs r way better than DTHs.
any user who has used both please confirm it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock