why dishtv not providing ala carte in individual channel form like other dth

kishanbsuman

Reaction score
Dishtv is not Providing individual channels as ala carte,while others r doing so. Also they r not providing the facility to make your own package.

kishanbsuman said:
Dishtv is not Providing individual channels as ala carte,while others r doing so. Also they r not providing the facility to make your own package.

What is your problem tell clearly.

This is why it is Dish TV :angry I also wonder the same that why the hell they are not providing individual channels as an ala carte.

Hassan Syed said:
This is why it is Dish TV :angry I also wonder the same that why the hell they are not providing individual channels as an ala carte.

Don't abuse dishtv :no no dth company is perfect so don't slam anyone.

Anirudha Das said:
But what channels thread stater want plz tell clearly.
Anirudha ji, Problem is that if dish tv provide single channel as ala carte then I could subscribe them with my fta pack in cost effective manner but they r providing them in groups like 50rs per pack.it is not economical if I subscribe them. Also they r not offering pick by channel service presently.

kishanbsuman said:
Anirudha ji, Problem is that if dish tv provide single channel as ala carte then I could subscribe them with my fta pack in cost effective manner but they r providing them in groups like 50rs per pack.it is not economical if I subscribe them. Also they r not offering pick by channel service presently.

But you can take pick by channel first you needs to remove your existing pack and then select pick by channel so better you contact cc for more assistance.

I couldn't find all channels alacarte on Dishtv.in, they have made diferent groups in individual genre. So one has to select any one of the channel group. One can compare channel prices with other DTH if one wants to.
You can make customised package by using 'Pick-by-Channel' if it is the meaning of "make your own package".

Anirudha Das said:
But you can take pick by channel first you needs to remove your existing pack and then select pick by channel so better you contact cc for more assistance.
I contacted cc many times but they r saying that presently this service is on hold due to some technical problem.they also don't know when they would resume this service. they didn't assist me like u r saying remove ur existing pack and then select channel.plz tell me if anybody enjoying this service.

NinadG said:
I couldn't find all channels alacarte on Dishtv.in, they have made diferent groups in individual genre. So one has to select any one of the channel group. One can compare channel prices with other DTH if one wants to.
You can make customised package by using 'Pick-by-Channel' if it is the meaning of "make your own package".
Meaning is same as u mentioned but they r not providing at present. nobody knows why?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock