Why do English Serial/Movie Channels show Subtitles?

CR7TheStar

Banned
Reaction score
Why do all English Serial and Movie channels show irritating Subtitles during programs?

Dont say that people dont understand English properly thats why they add subtitles.

U r askings so many questn. ...let me ask one questn to MOD...Y isnt this spammer banned till now? ???

Do one thing.Go to English Serial/Movie Channels Head Office and ask them why they show Subtitles during programs

CR7TheStar said:
Why do all English Serial and Movie channels show irritating Subtitles during programs?

Dont say that people dont understand English properly thats why they add subtitles.

Dear, the reason has been mentioned by you as peoples don't understand some of the words in different types of accent in English as they are spoken too quickly and even in some different manner .

My suggestion:- Let the broadcaster/provider give the option of subtitle on /off functionality to the user. So who doesn't like, they can avoid that

CR7TheStar said:

It is an MIB regulation.All english channels have to show subtitles .:shy

This person creates a thread and never comes back to reply.
Even banning him won't be any good, he will create a new id and start this non sense all over again.

I want to ask a question too

Who gave this thick head access to internet??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock