Discussion Why do Telugu Stars didn't gain market in Tamil

Baba Yaga

Reaction score
I always wanted to share this and taught it is right time as it is trending now.

Some people saying Telugu audience always supporting Tamil movies and their stars and even few Tamil stars gained standard market in Telugu states, but why do Tamil audience are not supporting Telugu movies and why no Telugu Star gained the market in TN and I will give an answer for that WHY in Logical way possible.

Stars should have a continuous movie release irrespective of box office failures:
When Stars have continues releases in other states only then he will slowly gains the market in that place with some good movies in those releases. Consider Vijay (Tamil) huge star in Tamil but he first got commercial success in Telugu with his thuppakki movie after that he had failure with Anna (thalaiva) movie but he did not just stopped there because of failure , he releasing his movies continuously and gained consistent market now. Even Suriya don't have any commercial success in Telugu states in recent years , yet he is releasing movies because he knows if he stopped releasing he may be having a market but not a consistent one . Most importantly Tamil stars did not gain the market in Telugu overnight, it took lot of time for them .

"Can you suggest a Telugu Star name who had continuous Officially dubbed releases in TN, but was rejected by Tamil audience ". Based on my knowledge none of the current Telugu stars had continuous releases in TN. So we can't blame them when the problem is from outside.

The Reason I mentioned Officially because when we seen a Telugu movie dubbed version playing in Tamil TV channel/Youtube that does not mean it's released officially.
When stars are not dubbing their movies then after few years Local guys will simply buy rights with very cheap price and release it on some local theaters (where people come just to spend some time) and same will be telecast on lesser known channels.

You may think releasing movies in other states decision will be taken by producers and stars will not involve , No Stars do involve because they acted in it , If anything goes wrong in release their name will be damaged, this happenes on all industries, and producer wont risk the release even though he has every right as he may not get another chance to work with that star if he opposes his decision. If you still say only Producer involved then still they are Telugu Producers right and in this case also we can't blame Tamil audience .

Please do Comment your Opinions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock