Discussion Why ilove pen studios going to remove from tatasky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technomantra

Reaction score
I don't understand why ilove pen studio not giving carriage fee to tatasky to stay on platform...I don't thing any financial problem with then .Today I saw almost 1 hr ilove music channel on tatasky still they have lots of advertising on their channel and they have good music library to..but why they not continue this channel on dth platform..??

Bro There may be financial problems as it was removed from Airtel Digital TV some time back. Also Mtunes + is pending to launch from a long time.They also could not continue on DD free dish.

I don't understand why ilove pen studio not giving carriage fee to tatasky to stay on platform...I don't thing any financial problem with then .Today I saw almost 1 hr ilove music channel on tatasky still they have lots of advertising on their channel and they have good music library to..but why they not continue this channel on dth platform..??

Why pay premium carriage to b in FTA bundle pack? Just add ch in ur subscription, there is no tension of more NCF now

@dino29 bro it is slated for removal tomorrow from platform if I am not wrong.

Well it is upto ch to decide... All i can say is that chs have no advantage to pay premium carriage for being in FTA bundle pack unless they r new entrants and unsure of people opting for their chs. Better if money put in marketing ch properly

Well it is upto ch to decide... All i can say is that chs have no advantage to pay premium carriage for being in FTA bundle pack unless they r new entrants and unsure of people opting for their chs. Better if money put in marketing ch properly
You mean to say ILOVE should become pay on these DTH/cable operator? we already have half dozen free music channel, what would best price which will attract users?

You mean to say ILOVE should become pay on these DTH/cable operator? we already have half dozen free music channel, what would best price which will attract users?

Dino bro meant that instead of paying fee for inclusion in 'Complimentary Fee' they should utilize that money to promote their channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock