Discussion Why Inverto Super LNB doesn't work on any ordinary Sat Meter and FTA STB other than TS STB?

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Is the super lnb locked ??? I mean when it was installed for me, it was not receiving any signals. Then installer called his team and gave some code printed on lnb after that only it started getting signals

Anyone has any idea about this ???

Last edited:
Is the super lnb locked ??? I mean when it was installed for me, it was not receiving any signals. Then installed called his team and gave some code printed on lnb after that only it started getting signals

Anyone has any idea about this ???
Not locked
You have to change lnb setting as super lnb in stb

Is tata Sky giving any discount to their deactivated customers
No

Last edited:
Not locked
You have to change lnb setting as super lnb in stb

Bro, what i mean to say is if STB settings is not Super LNB, then Super LNB wont show signal levels on Sat Meter ???

In my case i dont remember if Super LNB option was selected in STB before installing Super LNB. For first 2-3 mins the technicians sat meter showed no signal when connected to Super LNB. Is this normal? I hope its not defective

Bro, what i mean to say is if STB settings is not Super LNB, then Super LNB wont show signal levels on Sat Meter ???

In my case i dont remember if Super LNB option was selected in STB before installing Super LNB. For first 2-3 mins the technicians sat meter showed no signal when connected to Super LNB. Is this normal? I hope its not defective
It is Unicable II LNB so normal signal meter won't show. I had extra Super LNB which i tried on FTA STB and it failed to scan all DDFD TPs. Only 4-6 FTA channels were getting detected. You need Unicable tuner supporting STB/Sat Meter.

I mention this in past on our forum. AliExpress and eBay like international sites having Unicable tuner frequency supporting LNBs but they are very costly.

It is Unicable II LNB so normal signal meter won't show. I had extra Super LNB which i tried on FTA STB and it failed to scan all DDFD TPs. Only 4-6 FTA channels were getting detected. You need Unicable tuner supporting STB/Sat Meter.

I mention this in past on our forum. AliExpress and eBay like international sites having Unicable tuner frequency supporting LNBs but they are very costly.

Thanks a lot again bro. When he put the signal meter to Super LNB to check, first 2-3 mins there was no signal being received, and the installer said "Signal Nahi Mil Raha Hai" (Not getting signal). Then that beep started coming.

Like u said he used the ordinary sat meter to check as a result it was not showing Signal.

Last edited:
I had even started looking into how can i make use of Super LNB on other boxes then felt like it would be a expensive investment so used normal LNB.

Go through this documentation to get more idea on Unicable II : The Unicable II™ - Technology Guide

That would be costly but who knows they may do one day, since Tata Sky takes care of each and every thing of their services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock