Why is Indian media so distasteful and insensitive?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot from RVCJ Media's twitter handle of Aaj Tak. It reads Aaj Tak's scroll bar which says "How Sushant got hit wicket?"

Source

This is just not in good taste. Seriously, what's wrong with them? Unfortunately this is not the first time they have done such thing. I wouldn't go into that. This is just bad, period.

Shameful!

Edit : Here's one from Zee News. It says "Why did Patna's Sushant failed in Mumbai?"
Source

Last edited:
To be honest we deserve this,over the years the news channels have gone from reporting the news to creating sensationalism,false outcry,maligning people without proof(Arnab on the Saravjeet Singh),letting hatred for one man dictate your reporting(Ravish),deep inside the pocket of a party(Zee News) and yet we reward channels like Republic with best TRP.

To be honest we deserve this,over the years the news channels have gone from reporting the news to creating sensationalism,false outcry,maligning people without proof(Arnab on the Saravjeet Singh),letting hatred for one man dictate your reporting(Ravish),deep inside the pocket of a party(Zee News) and yet we reward channels like Republic with best TRP.
I agree everyone is same including Ravish Kumar as well. No one shows anything positive. Creates this negative atmosphere where you get depression and anxiety. Do you recall anytime 5-6 years back where we were so vocal about our political views? Corruption and scams happen back then do. But we were more keen on celebrating our achievements. Now everyone is after one another. Recently some Associated Press journalist won Pulitzer. We could have been proud as our countrymen achieve something great. But no. Just because same didn't fit someone's views made a whole agenda about it.

I agree everyone is same including Ravish Kumar as well. No one shows anything positive. Creates this negative atmosphere where you get depression and anxiety. Do you recall anytime 5-6 years back where we were so vocal about our political views? Corruption and scams happen back then do. But we were more keen on celebrating our achievements. Now everyone is after one another. Recently some Associated Press journalist won Pulitzer. We could have been proud as our countrymen achieve something great. But no. Just because same didn't fit someone's views made a whole agenda about it.
I guess with advent of social media everyone has got freedom to express their views.Media too has been at fault,everyone is judged for his/her political leaning.The media house too have taken up sides and reports accordingly. I completely left watching news channels except for some important events and for elections of course.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock