Discussion Why MiB is not publishing the latest list of permitted channel list?

niyasmkkv

Solutions
Reaction score
It's been almost 5 months since MiB published the last list of permitted satellite channels list. Is any know what's the reason behind it? Or is it because Smrithi Iraini just love to messing up with the mib too?

This is my post in FB on Apr 20 , after details denied even after I filed RTI to get the data

MIB used to publish the master list of private channels approved in India , every month.

After our Madame taken over the MIB ministry. This practice was changed. Last updated list was 31st Dec 2017.

I filed a RTI to get the list , yesterday is the last day (30th day) for the response from MIB.

The response was to check in MIB website!

When I ask for a detail through RTI, they have to give the response from their records not to ask me to refer something even it is available in public!

After our Madame taken over the MIB.

1. There is huge delay (would say no action) in TV channels application.

2. Those applied for channel name change , logo change asked to migrate to Indian satellite.

Simply id*otic , those channels would have paid for bandwidth and middle of some agreement. It is a difficult process.

Just because of this many applications are pending.

3. More over our Indian Satellites not having enough bandwidth to serve - this was in fact told by MIB in Parliament this month.

4. Recently MIB asked DTH providers to install a chip in all Set Up boxes to monitor what you are watching.

Simply , if anyone want to destroy an institute just give to Madame will finish of in no time be it HRD , MIB.

#

This is my post in FB on Apr 20 , after details denied even after I filed RTI to get the data

MIB used to publish the master list of private channels approved in India , every month.

After our Madame taken over the MIB ministry. This practice was changed. Last updated list was 31st Dec 2017.

I filed a RTI to get the list , yesterday is the last day (30th day) for the response from MIB.

The response was to check in MIB website!

When I ask for a detail through RTI, they have to give the response from their records not to ask me to refer something even it is available in public!

After our Madame taken over the MIB.

1. There is huge delay (would say no action) in TV channels application.

2. Those applied for channel name change , logo change asked to migrate to Indian satellite.

Simply id*otic , those channels would have paid for bandwidth and middle of some agreement. It is a difficult process.

Just because of this many applications are pending.

3. More over our Indian Satellites not having enough bandwidth to serve - this was in fact told by MIB in Parliament this month.

4. Recently MIB asked DTH providers to install a chip in all Set Up boxes to monitor what you are watching.

Simply , if anyone want to destroy an institute just give to Madame will finish of in no time be it HRD , MIB.

#
Then please go ahead with your RTI. Hope we'll get our answers soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock