Why not removed 8 radio channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgokul Gp

Reaction score
gues. Sun direct tested 8 radio channel in long time. But not add. So this radio channel removed than 8 good tv channel add .all gues please send to CC.

Radio channel can not creat space for SD Channels
if creat then they not removed some channels

Yes Sun Direct can remove the 8 test radio channels to create more space. They can also remove unwanted crap channels like Fashion TV India, Nepal 1 etc to make space for more channels.

Yaah by removing all Government channels Sun Direct will free up some space by which they can add new south channels in to their platform.

Anirudha Das said:
Yaah by removing all Government channels Sun Direct will free up some space by which they can add new south channels in to their platform.

Govt channels cannot be removed you must be knowing that. Those are mandatory channels which every dths are bound to carry. I am talking about the 8 test radio channels here. Please read thread title carefully. Sun Direct then can add 8 new ROI Channels as they already sufficiently having many South Channels.

Bishnu15 said:
Govt channels cannot be removed you must be knowing that. Those are mandatory channels which every dths are bound to carry. I am talking about the 8 test radio channels here. Please read thread title carefully. Sun Direct then can add 8 new ROI Channels as they already sufficiently having many South Channels.

Why not Sun Direct can remove Govt channels they have a power in politics too who can forget the controversy of Maran family with involvement of Aircel Maxis deal and Astro groups investment in Sun Direct.

Anirudha Das said:
Why not Sun Direct can remove Govt channels they have a power in politics too who can forget the controversy of Maran family with involvement of Aircel Maxis deal and Astro groups investment in Sun Direct.

This is a DTH Forum. So I do not want to discuss here with controversial issues. Sorry. Absolutely not.

Bishnu15 said:
This is a DTH Forum. So I do not want to discuss here with controversial issues. Sorry. Absolutely not.

Its ok bro. but truth are always harsh.

Sir, we might remove radio channels in future. Please see one thing sir I am an employee of sun direct & I am only commenting on sun direct posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock