• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,978
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghaju

Reaction score
Its Just My view point.

RDTV has lost the Race in DTH market...!

They are not showing Ads!

They dnt have new STB's in Market.

They are not adding New Channels but have Tp space!

They are already in great debts!!
Still Not Making a Negociation with Sun direct dth!!

If they sell to Sun direct they will use the space quite well to fill Regional and ROI channels...!

bro

after so many bad things, still they have best pq. almost every channel look like a hd. they cannot sell it to sun direct as they have more market capitalization so sun direct cannot afford to buy rdtv.

only d2h and adtv can buy rdtv business.

prateek1987 said:
bro

after so many bad things, still they have best pq. almost every channel look like a hd. they cannot sell it to sun direct as they have more market capitalization so sun direct cannot afford to buy rdtv.

only d2h and adtv can buy rdtv business.

what are u saying?:angry

sun direct cant able to buy.:p

sun network is no.1 in south india.:k

the entire south india is dominated by sun network.:eek:hya

u r using only d2h and adtv so you are saying like this.

its about market cap. if u a finance guy u can understand otherwise u just search it on google.
its not about south india. its about india. rdtv can't sell its south business as it is not possible.

but the net worth of rdtv is much higher as compare to sun direct. i.e. y sun direct rejected the offer to purchase rdtv as given by rdtv to sun direct, two times deal- cancelled off

its not about which dth services i am availing with? i don't have rdtv but still for me it is best in market as it provides unmatched pq n aq. i have 42'' led full hd 3d tv. all set top boxes failed to provide good sd channels pq but rdtv sd channels pq is best in that.

you are always creating discrimination between india.

lets MOD will look you.

jay kumar said:
you are always creating discrimination between india.

lets MOD will look you.

don't tell me like that. m not afraid of anyone. n being an indian i always respect u.

prateek1987 said:
m not afraid of anyone.
so u cant respect others even admin,mod,smod.:no

so u post what your mind says especially rubbish things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock