Discussion Why recent Disney films not dubbed in Tamil?

Reaction score
It is a sad news for South Indian audiences that no films from Walt Disney Studios India had given updates regarding dubbing of those films in Indian languages (Hindi, Tamil and Telugu). Even though some updates came out in Hindi, there is no importance for South Indian (Tamil and Telugu) audiences, that no film will be dubbed (Whether it is Pixar or Disney) hereafter. Why this problem arises recently??

Movies are best enjoyed in their original language. I think dubbing discourages users from enjoying the original work and is a wastage of money. Instead Disney should concentrate on making Tamil and Telugu movies for the South Indian market.

Yes, you are right, brother. But major audience in South India need those films to be dubbed. Also those people could understand the hard work and money spent behind those Hollywood movies. But it will be closer and understandable for them if it is dubbed in South Indian languages. So in my opinion, dubbing won't ruin original work of those films.

I think dubbed versions will arrive slowly original version's release. Please wait.

Yes some best movies still not dubbed in Telugu, Tamil. Like home alone 1 etc...
Even Netflix opened there eyes now dubbing some many series in Telugu, Tamil.

Even Hotstar also dubbed their show Officially announced .
Wanda Vision
The Mandalorian
The falcon and the winter soldier
Hope movies also dubbed in regional languages

Now it is an Another Problem 😔😔

Disney Pixar 's ELEMENTAL dubbed only in English and Hindi 🤦🤦

What the Heck is this??
Do they(Walt Disney Studios India) think we're stupid or something???

I'm watching this atrocity for many months..
Still even in a single bit, the team didn't change.

Is this company have any Hatred or Ego among South Indian audience?? Also other Indians except Elemental in hindi Hindians🙄🙄

What the Heck is this??

Is this company have any Hatred or Ego among South Indian audience?? Also other Indians except Elemental in hindi Hindians🙄🙄
Do you know the meaning of the word atrocity?

What the Heck is this??

bro hindi language is official language of India and second language is English and if u dont know either then u better watch movies like adipurush in ur language

We must appreciate the diversity in this thread. Kumar is asking for movies to be dubbed in Tamil today. Tommorow Chakraborty will want movies to be dubbed in Gujarati. And next day Roy will want movies in Bhojpuri. By the end of week Rajkumar will want movies in Chinese.

We must appreciate the diversity in this thread. Kumar is asking for movies to be dubbed in Tamil today. Tommorow Chakraborty will want movies to be dubbed in Gujarati. And next day Roy will want movies in Bhojpuri. By the end of week Rajkumar will want movies in Chinese.

i totally agree with you bro... there are 398 languages in india... tomorrow disney star will launch star sports in 398 languages and will show same match in 398 languages and then people will complain SS is showing same stufff

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock