Discussion Why Sony plays 'Crime Patrol Dastak' all day?

Solid Snake

Reaction score
From many years, Sony Entertainment Television is only playing 'Crime Petrol Dastak' all day long. I remember back in 90's up till 2005 Sony was having many TV programs however, nowadays they are mostly playing only Crime Petrol Dastak.

Maybe following the footsteps of Star Bharat (Savdhaan India) and Dangal (Crime Alert).

I don't know if Crime shows perform better TRP wise. But that might be the reason.

Maybe following the footsteps of Star Bharat (Savdhaan India) and Dangal (Crime Alert).

I don't know if Crime shows perform better TRP wise. But that might be the reason.
Actually such type of shows has degraded our Indian TV serial Industry. These are not Family Friendly shows at all not because of crime scenes but because of some Immature content. Crime shows like CID and Shapath have gained immense love from Audience as they can be seen with children or parents also.

Shows like Crime Patrol (incl. Savdhan India, Crime Alert), Bigg boss should be banned. They are affecting the mindset in a negatively.

I don't know whether someone agrees with me or not but The Kapil Sharma Show and all related comedy shows are also not Family Shows as they are adapting the western style saying anything (double meaning) to anyone normally.

Actually such type of shows has degraded our Indian TV serial Industry. These are not Family Friendly shows at all not because of crime scenes but because of some Immature content. Crime shows like CID and Shapath have gained immense love from Audience as they can be seen with children or parents also.

Shows like Crime Patrol (incl. Savdhan India, Crime Alert), Bigg boss should be banned. They are affecting the mindset in a negatively.

I don't know whether someone agrees with me or not but The Kapil Sharma Show and all related comedy shows are also not Family Shows as they are adapting the western style saying anything (double meaning) to anyone normally.
Agree. And in past years, when CID (fresh episodes) used to come on Sony, CID was the only show which was aired all day long in 2014 or 15 (not remember exact years). Hardly one or two episodes of Crime Patrol were aired in daytime.
And the point why Sony airing Crime Patrol mostly is because of its many many episodes just like TMKOC on Sab.

Following footsteps of Sony Entertainment Television other TV channels are also showing vulgar scenes. Personally, I believe Sony must be facing tough competition from Free To Air channels showing similar content through DD Free Dish to target higher viewership than Sony

Sony is Airing CID and Adaalat too now
Offtopic - Plz someone request them to air episodes from 1 to 549 (1998-2009), sadly sony and its sister channels are not showing these other amazing episodes, they should also show this, stories are brilliant in these episodes 🥺. It will be nice to see old officers and many late 80s/90s kids will be nostalgic

Following footsteps of Sony Entertainment Television other TV channels are also showing vulgar scenes.
And then comes Atrangii Channel, the King of Vulgar Ads on TV.

Have anyone seen ads of Atrangii. They are promoting Ullu App adult Content on TV.

Is TRAI or any governing body doing anything? No
Why? Because they are busy in watching new series on Ullu.

Ullu K pathe khi K 😖

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock