Discussion Why Sun Network HD channels still looks Upscaled one not as a Real HD Channels?

Why Sun Network HD channels still looks Upscaled one not as a Real HD Channels?
*SUN TV, Gemini TV, UDAYA TV and Surya TV serials and movies are exceptions

All other HD channels from sun network are with poor HD clarity, Even though it is a large network they don't have separate Slots for HD channels,Ads are still running in SD in HD channels which looks awkward.

Even though they have 30+ channels still now they are not using good graphics and themes like other channels for a promo's.
*Festival programming promo's are exception

The channel which dominating in a BARC rating and as a Top Indian channel still now they don't have Rich programming culture.
*SIIMA only the exception
sun all hd channels are not good picture quality...16:9 ratio picture not telicosted in old movies not provide true dolby audio.

sun all hd channels are not good picture quality...16:9 ratio picture not telicosted in old movies not provide true dolby audio.
Nothing is going to change even if you post the same thing a 1000 times here. You better stop depending on DTH for full HD experience. Try other ways like Amazon prime.

Nothing is going to change even if you post the same thing a 1000 times here. You better stop depending on DTH for full HD experience. Try other ways like Amazon prime.
ok bro..thank u..i want see the every movie in true dolby audio and full hd pq like star maa hd..etc..but sun has disappointed in this quality and also lit of telugu movies are telicosted in sun..i am not satisfied. amazon have not provide all movies like old and new?

I have a doubt, when sun tv telecasts latest movies, the size of the black bars on screen is much smaller than the one I get when I watch same movie on my tv from other sources. (Bluray or youtube) the movie file was in 21:9 AR. But to get small bars the video file should be less longer than your output screen size (16:9). So do they zoom cropped the content or getting special copy from producers for airing?

Lots of Improvement Required in Sun Network HD channels, But Im still Big Fan of Sun Network Channels...

You can say simply, Im Blind FAN of Sun Network :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock