Why SunTv show Colors circle before add starts

Ranjith.m

Reaction score
I have a doubt from my childhood. Why sun network channels showing this color circle before Advertisement starts?
zmscwN5.jpg

Maybe that indicating channel moving to next ad... Which TV channel not following it they don't care for viewer

That's because Sun TV is a blatant copy of 90s Doordarshan.
I also think the same, BTW did you guys noticed the way BG voice takes name of serials in their advt, it's sounds so funny.

This was an old ad to ad/show transformation graphics used in the 90s, 2000 period. Mostly used by Doordarshan and many private channels. Timely everyone changed to own graphics and introduced fresh themes. Even DD channels stopped/reduced using it. Still Sun TV is holding this😀

All sunnetwork channels shows this.
Except newly launch sun marathi and bangla
In Kannada
Udaya, udaya Movies,Udaya Music,Chintu tv
Udaya comedy also show this but little less then others.

I also think the same, BTW did you guys noticed the way BG voice takes name of serials in their advt, it's sounds so funny.
I don't think its Funny...We are hearing the same voice since our childhood and it's pleasing to ears all the time 😃😃....May be it's funny only for you?😁

Also, 90s Doordarshan used to show a timer before news bulletin. Sun TV copied this too for their news bulletins at 1:30pm and 7:00pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock