Why the hell Koffee With Karan is forced on us by Star World 10 times a day?

• Thread starter TUP
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,249
Sony Max or any other movie channel repeating a movie means that it will shift out of the network. Same with Koffee with Karan. Since there is nothing much else to air on TV and everything has shifted to Disney+ Hotstar, Star World is counting the days until its departure from Indian TV in this way.

But AXN and HBO aired much more interesting things before they shut down.

Singing in Noddy's voice

Make way for Star Sports, Star Sports Crickets on the way
Make way for Star Sports, Star Sports
It's Thala's birthday
So let's sit at home and watch it
It's a happy day
A new Star Sports channel
On it's way ☺️

Star World's license is modified to Star Sports 1 HD Tamil. We can assume it being pushed to shut down.
Is Star World Premiere shutting down/renaming too?

Why not star shutdown Star World HD and star world premium HD
As you know whole day running and re-running Koffee with Karan in both channel. All old and new seasons 🤣
It's irritating me.
Star should do something. Or they don't have other programs?
Bring back AXN or HBO or Cinemax.
I am paid subscription for star world.
Not for Koffee with......

Remember back when Star World use to be awesome? Before Star Sports ruined it to make away for another cricket highlights channel.
Source

Remember back when Star World use to be awesome? Before Star Sports ruined it to make away for another cricket highlights channel.
Source
How cricket has an connection with star world ?? the channel all time airs morden family & Bosch

How cricket has an connection with star world ?? the channel all time airs morden family & Bosch
They are planning it to shutdown to replace it with Star Sports 1 Tamil HD. Disney India is disgrace to Walt Disney's legacy. They are taking away American culture from TV to give us an unwanted regional channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock