Why ZEE MARATHI is facing ADs shortage??

98shubhamk

Contributor
Reaction score
Marathi Entertainment Channel - Zee Marathi, operated by Essel group is the leading marathi entertainment channel.It conterparts more than 50% of viewership. But recently I noticed they end the serial 3-4 minutes earlier and showing the title songs as the filler also during Prime time
Does that means they are not getting advertisments?
What could be the possible reason
As compared to other regional channels of zee.
zee marathi is the only one who is leading in marathi viwership niche
Does that mean othe GECs has crossed the limeroad?
ZEE MARATHI has been persistently stable as compared to Star Pravah,colors Marathi and DD Sahyadri.

bro zee marathi shows is too popular thats why they are not depending on ads :tup :)

whatever but its good news :tup

I want them to Launch Zee Marathi HD soon as in my home most of people watch Zee Marathi only in marathi channels :) :win

Rushil.D said:

I want them to Launch Zee Marathi HD soon as in my home most of people watch Zee Marathi only in marathi channels :) :win
You are from Maharashtra?

Rushil.D said:

Well on ozee serial are uploaded in 16 :9 ratio

30c3zow.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock