why ? (1 Viewer)

santosh

Banned
Joined
4 Oct 2014
Messages
1,389
Reaction score
541
Why lots of people choose tata sky HD and d2h HD (even other also like dish true hd or sun direct hd) even though adtv HD plans are cheap than rest of HD providers ??
 

Satvijay

Dream Shine
Joined
7 Jan 2013
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
586
channels, customer service, value for money. etc is what that matters
 

Satvijay

Dream Shine
Joined
7 Jan 2013
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
586
any ADTV user please let me know if airtel is really cheap.. i dont think so!
 

sagar.patnaik

Dream Shine
Joined
20 Nov 2014
Messages
950
Reaction score
198
Satvijay said:
any ADTV user please let me know if airtel is really cheap.. i dont think so!
Airtel Isnt cheap - Rs 199 for 22 HD channels
Dish Tv - Rs 200 for 36 HD channels
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
i am using adtv sd plan

it is true that adtv is cheap but question is how.
As i have mentioned earlier also (may be in some other thread) that there are some special plans e.g. GOSF which generally comes at the end of the year in which u can get some special hd as well as sd packs at 75% i.e. @ 25 % discount.

I could have got mega hd packs @ 392.5 in which i get 22 hd channels and mega sd packs which comes @ 293.5 rs, had i subscribed to it.

please also note that they are advance rental plans for one year package.

also if u wanna purchase new connection, u can get sd connection for rs. 4940 with 2 years of basic package subscription free. so 230*24 = 5520 but u r getting it @ 4940 which is very very cheap. and also u r getting price protection for the next 2 years. i month = 30 days. 1 year = 30*12= 360 days

please also note that new sd connection includes hdmi port also so u can use hdmi cables for sd connection to get better picture and ausio quality.

if u wanna purchase hd connection u may get free hd box also if u subscribe to some higher package. i think it is in mega packs or upwards.

one more thing just compare its pq and aq with any dth, it is next to rdtv.

any one can pay 50 rs. extra if it is worth to pay more.

so if u take monthly packs then also u r not paying a lot more as compare to any dth.

its worth for adtv as the pq and aq is best.
 

sagar.patnaik

Dream Shine
Joined
20 Nov 2014
Messages
950
Reaction score
198
People are choosing Tata Sky and D2H due to its good branding and promotions. Dish tv has got some bad reviews on internet about its customer service.
 
Joined
23 Dec 2014
Messages
5,610
Reaction score
1,067
sagar.patnaik said:
Airtel Isnt cheap - Rs 199 for 22 HD channels
Dish Tv - Rs 200 for 36 HD channels
dude u get it wrong

if u club it with any base package, monthly rent keeps going down as the package price goes up.

e.g. base package + hd package = 410 rs. in which 230 is for base pack and 180 rs for 22 hd channels

e.g. magnum pack 5500/ year and magnum hd packs 6500/ year

so adtv takes just 80rs/ month for 22hd channels as the magnum is the highest base package.
 

sagar.patnaik

Dream Shine
Joined
20 Nov 2014
Messages
950
Reaction score
198
prateek1987 said:
i am using adtv sd plan

it is true that adtv is cheap but question is how.
As i have mentioned earlier also (may be in some other thread) that there are some special plans e.g. GOSF which generally comes at the end of the year in which u can get some special hd as well as sd packs at 75% i.e. @ 25 % discount.

I could have got mega hd packs @ 392.5 in which i get 22 hd channels and mega sd packs which comes @ 293.5 rs, had i subscribed to it.

please also note that they are advance rental plans for one year package.

also if u wanna purchase new connection, u can get sd connection for rs. 4940 with 2 years of basic package subscription free. so 230*24 = 5520 but u r getting it @ 4940 which is very very cheap. and also u r getting price protection for the next 2 years. i month = 30 days. 1 year = 30*12= 360 days

please also note that new sd connection includes hdmi port also so u can use hdmi cables for sd connection to get better picture and ausio quality.

if u wanna purchase hd connection u may get free hd box also if u subscribe to some higher package. i think it is in mega packs or upwards.

one more thing just compare its pq and aq with any dth, it is next to rdtv.

any one can pay 50 rs. extra if it is worth to pay more.

so if u take monthly packs then also u r not paying a lot more as compare to any dth.

its worth for adtv as the pq and aq is best.
They had offer on Mega 22 HD Pack but they hve mentioned the price wrong @ Rs 525. The actual price is Rs 570. Now the per month stands at Rs 428. I recharge monthly and get the pack @ Rs 530 coz they give me a cash back of Rs 40 on timely recharge so Actual benefit is Rs 102 per month.

This is good but the problem is if they do not add new channels on Mega pack you hve to buy them on A la carte which is very expensive and going by the trend they will be adding lots of HD channels in future so dont fall on the trap.
 

sagar.patnaik

Dream Shine
Joined
20 Nov 2014
Messages
950
Reaction score
198
prateek1987 said:
dude u get it wrong

if u club it with any base package, monthly rent keeps going down as the package price goes up.

e.g. base package + hd package = 410 rs. in which 230 is for base pack and 180 rs for 22 hd channels

e.g. magnum pack 5500/ year and magnum hd packs 6500/ year

so adtv takes just 80rs/ month for 22hd channels as the magnum is the highest base package.
You are right but who is going to afford the magnum 22 HD pack. Ultra pack gives you all the major channels so upgrading to Magnum which 105 Rs extra will be stupidity. Now the actual cost you are paying for HD is Rs 185. Airtel is not fool.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock