why ?

I still feel the best pack on Airtel for HD customers is Mega 22 HD pack. Costs Rs 570 but you can get it at Rs 530 if you recharge before deadline. Covers 99% of your needs.

sagar.patnaik said:
People are choosing Tata Sky and D2H due to its good branding and promotions. Dish tv has got some bad reviews on internet about its customer service.

Promotion this much matters ??

sagar.patnaik said:
I still feel the best pack on Airtel for HD customers is Mega 22 HD pack. Costs Rs 570 but you can get it at Rs 530 if you recharge before deadline. Covers 99% of your needs.

Can you take a-la carte / add-on of hd channels ??

santosha172 said:
Can you take a-la carte / add-on of hd channels ??

Yup but A la carte HD channels are expensive at around Rs 45/month/channel so its better to upgrade your pack.

sagar.patnaik said:
Yup but A la carte HD channels are expensive at around Rs 45/month/channel so its better to upgrade your pack.
i took it on my other connection but i paid 525 only.
website also showing same thing 525 rs

prateek1987 said:
i took it on my other connection but i paid 525 only.
website also showing same thing 525 rs

Can you put a snapshot, coz I am paying Rs 570 and the customer care also said its Rs 570. I was paying Rs 525 like 6 months back.

dude if u r getting it at rs 530????

i will tell u - on recharge of rs 510 u will get 40rs extra
but it doesnot mean u r getting it bcox u paid on time

prateek1987 said:
dude if u r getting it at rs 530????

i will tell u - on recharge of rs 510 u will get 40rs extra
but it doesnot mean u r getting it bcox u paid on time

If you recharge Rs 510 after your due date you wont get it. There is a tweak to it that you can recharge a small amount to add validity and then recharge 510 but they ll deduct Rs 10 for recharging after due date

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock